Resolved The game freezes after 10-20 minutes of the game. Only restarting helps

Users who are viewing this thread

GID3ON1337

Recruit
Summary: The game freezes after 10-20 minutes of the game. Only restarting helps
How to Reproduce
: I don’t know, it happens every time I play
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Version:1.4.1 and 1.4.2 too
Installed community-made modifications: -
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 1050
CPU: i5 7300HQ
RAM: 8Gb
Motherboard: Acer Nitro AN515-51
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 1Tb

Hi, can you please give me more info? When did you start playing and was this the issue from the beginning? Or did it start after a hotfix or Windows update? Can you make sure all of your drivers are up to date?

Hi, can you please give me more info? When did you start playing and was this the issue from the beginning? Or did it start after a hotfix or Windows update? Can you make sure all of your drivers are up to date?
I started playing about a week ago. I tried patch 1.4.1 and 1.4.2. This problem is in both patches. I noticed that the game is gradually loading more and more RAM, and when the load becomes ~ 5GB, the game process stops. The picture just freezes and nothing else happens. The task manager says that everything is in order, and that the amount of RAM consumed does not change.
I can send some files or logs if necessary. Say what you need

I made this text with google translator. Sorry for mistakes

Last edited:
Please upload the below files at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

*engine_config.txt file at: "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"
*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" at: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"

Please upload the below files at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

*engine_config.txt file at: "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"
*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" at: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
My rgl_log_13008.txt file weights 2,02 Gb i can't upload this to your site

Well i think thats because your low Ram 8gb is not enough i think, got the same problem after a random time from 20-1h, it freezed and then i must close it manually with taskmanager :/ i dont know wha tto do thats annoying have 16gb ram ddr4

Well i think thats because your low Ram 8gb is not enough i think, got the same problem after a random time from 20-1h, it freezed and then i must close it manually with taskmanager :/ i dont know wha tto do thats annoying have 16gb ram ddr4
Yes, I have the same problem. It should not be. It's impossible to play.

It was by me a German Translation Mod, it doesnt have something with the Original Game to do, Check your Mods
OMG THANK YOU. Yeah, original game doesn't have this problem. But I don't want to play anymore, because there is no Russian language in the game

Back
Top Bottom