The game don't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Syme

Recruit
Hi gamers,

I bought the Mount&Blade with Fire and Sword in the pre-order od Gamers Gate. Yesterday, I installed the game and... voilá... the game don´t work. :sad:

I have a AMD Athlon XP 2800+, 2 gb de RAM, ATI Radeon x1650 pro (AGP) and a Windows XP professional.

However, I have the Mount&Bland Warband from Steam and it works perfectly.

Well, I'll pass on to detail the problem. The thing is, on the screen where you will actually participate in combat, the trees disappear and appear, the characters are "erased" and the screen eventually freezes. However, I can leave the the game because the PC does not crash.

I updated my video drives and nothing. Someone please have any suggestions?

Ive been having a few graphical issues too, but my game have never froozen or crashed... The graphical issues ive been having have been resolving themselves though, like enter a city and go back to the map etc...

Not sure about the "not working" part though :/

wakko2k said:
Ive been having a few graphical issues too, but my game have never froozen or crashed... The graphical issues ive been having have been resolving themselves though, like enter a city and go back to the map etc...

Not sure about the "not working" part though :/

A quickfire way to fix the DX9 problems (water disappearing and showing sky textures, shadow-casting objects disappearing etc) is to alt-tab out of and then back into the game. This was true of Warband for ATI users like myself and I've confirmed this works for WF&S.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom