In Progress The game does not start (Steam)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.1.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:I can't start the game. The launcher opens, I press play....And nothing. There is a task in the task manager, but there is no game. The same treatment: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...working-after-startup-and-not-closing.457857/
How to Reproduce:Try to start the game
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 6800
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.14037.1007
CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
RAM: 32 GB (2x Kingston FURY Renegade)
Motherboard:GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Could you reproduce this issue again and after it is occurred again can you get an event viewer log for us to see more detail?
You can find more info about event viewer here:
You can send your files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Summary:I can't start the game. The launcher opens, I press play....And nothing. There is a task in the task manager, but there is no game. The same treatment: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...working-after-startup-and-not-closing.457857/
How to Reproduce:Try to start the game
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 6800
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.14037.1007
CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
RAM: 32 GB (2x Kingston FURY Renegade)
Motherboard:GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Samsung 970 EVO Plus
I had maybe your problem, go to your C disk and search "mount and blade", after this wait for results. If you will see a game folder under "OneDrive" folder, first turn off auto start "OneDrive" when yo start your pc(you can find how do it in Youtube or Google), second delete game folder in "OneDrive", third restart your PC if game process running and after this you can try start the game.
If you will only turn off the drive it still not help you because the folder is stay on your PC. And remember delete game folder only under "OneDrive".

I had maybe your problem, go to your C disk and search "mount and blade", after this wait for results. If you will see a game folder under "OneDrive" folder, first turn off auto start "OneDrive" when yo start your pc(you can find how do it in Youtube or Google), second delete game folder in "OneDrive", third restart your PC if game process running and after this you can try start the game.
If you will only turn off the drive it still not help you because the folder is stay on your PC. And remember delete game folder only under "OneDrive".
The problem has nothing to do with the PC. He's less than a week old. All components are of high quality.There are only licensed programs on it. And not with One Drive, with which I have never experienced problems in other games for + - 5 years.The problem is the conflict of the game (most likely with Windows 11) with the system. I have already fixed the problem. Guess how? I'm just at all exe (D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & blades Batman Arkham\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client) enabled compatibility mode with Windows 8 and run as administrator. It scares me to think that if this problem is not fixed in any way, I may have to repeat these manipulations after each update of the game.

I have same problem, is your time played on Steam increasing too? If you dont close the game it continues to farm hours. The way I did to reset Steam was:
1) Reboot
2) Delete Mount and Blade Bannerlord folder from Steam directory
3) Uninstall Steam and install it again
I haven't managed to make Bannerlord start tho, everytime it goes the same way.
If i can say 1 thing that may be of help, if I try to start the game from Nvidia Geforce Now it says that the game is not available in my country (that's false, I'm in Italy and I've already played this game several times), so it is a strange bug indeed.

I have same problem, is your time played on Steam increasing too? If you dont close the game it continues to farm hours. The way I did to reset Steam was:
1) Reboot
2) Delete Mount and Blade Bannerlord folder from Steam directory
3) Uninstall Steam and install it again
I haven't managed to make Bannerlord start tho, everytime it goes the same way.
If i can say 1 thing that may be of help, if I try to start the game from Nvidia Geforce Now it says that the game is not available in my country (that's false, I'm in Italy and I've already played this game several times), so it is a strange bug indeed.
I did that. It didn't help me. What I wrote above helped. N.B. GeForce won't start because I have Radeon)))
On Steam, on the forums, there are so many people who have problems with launching....And there are so many ways to fix these problems.It seems to me that it's not people who need to do something here, but the creators.

I did that. It didn't help me. What I wrote above helped. N.B. GeForce won't start because I have Radeon)))
I tried what you said but it doesn t work for me, game just doesn't start at all like this. I m not blocked in steam with bannerlord opened but it just doesn t open

Actually, it did start the game but nothing changed from previous tries: the game freezes on steam, it never opens and i can't do anything about that xD. Can you tell me exactly which and how many files did you change with those settings? i've changed like 10 exe in that folder you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom