Resolved THE GAME DOENS'T LAUNCH

Users who are viewing this thread

In steam I try to start the game but when I click it it just goes blue it says I am playng it opens that small window and then it just closses and the button goes green.
All the short cuts work but because my canbpaing is very moded I can't play my saves of whitch I had conquerd half the map.I gave alredy read all of the known and solved issues and nothing works.I have also downloaded everything.ihave alredyanken on and off the mods even going so far to reinstal the game.I have also check the antivirus.No conflicting software and also no crash report.It also doesn't work since the 1.3.1 but i have kept it up to date.
Sistem specks
Installed community-made modifications: yes some mods.
Computer specks
GPU:intel core i7-8565U 1.8GHZ
CPU:NVIDIA GeForce MX110
RAM: 12GB
Motherboard:intelR UHD Graphics 620
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Windows-SSD 476GB

Hi, can you please try disabling all mods and verifying your game files through Steam?

If these don't solve the issue, try launching the game through Bannerlord.exe and Bannerlord.Native.exe.
You should try launching it with a command line.

Firstly, through the file explorer, you need to navigate into the 'steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client' which can be found through the Steam installation folder. Then you need to type cmd to the Path Bar in that folder. A terminal should pop up, then you need to enter
Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /anticheat
command and press enter. This will open the game without the launcher.

tank you for responding and I am sorry for the wait
the banerlord in the bin folder does work but my canpaign is still not playable and i have 120 hours in that canpaign and i didn't want to start over.
if you neeed more info to replicate the eror i wile gladly say it.

Disabling mods and verifying game files is to test to see if the game files and save files are corrupted by mods. If you can launch the game and create a new campaign without mods and the game is stable, we will see that the mods caused it, or we'll understand that the problem is caused by something else otherwise. Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games, as the game version is different than what we have presented and the issue could be originated from various reasons.

Back
Top Bottom