• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

The game crashes in middle of any large battles!

Users who are viewing this thread

ProudArabian

Recruit
so while the battle still going, there is always a point when the game crash in it, it is extremely random
i tried playing the game without ANY BATTLE RELATED MODS, but the problem is still there
i tried changing the settings to 0 ragdolls, no corpses, and the crash is still a problem
i tried 1.6.0, and no change, i tried 1.6.1 (where they say it fixes large battle crash) but with no avail!

i have never enjoyed this game like i did with this save game, but now i can not fight, at all,

ProudArabian

Recruit
i only use these mods:

Harmony, and what is its requirement...
Recruit right away
Righteous Executions
Buy Troops (not overhaul)
Party Screen Enhancements

Shaxx

Squire
Two of those mods are likely not compatible with 1.6.0/1.6.1, such as Recruit Prisoners Right Away (game version 1.5.6) and Buy Troops (game version 1.5.9) so I'd say it is probably one of them.

Top Bottom