Need More Info The game crashend when launching or starting a battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Sometimes the game crashed when launching. If not, it crashend when starting a battle.
How to Reproduce: Launch the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 4090
GPU Driver Version: 555.85
CPU: Intel 13900KS
RAM: 48GB DDR5
Motherboard: ROG Z790 Dark Hero
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

2024-05-27_10.47.19_28abf2417c5f06837a8bb2b25219f90a

Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Does it mean this is a hardware issue and I need to change a new GPU? Most of other games(some of them have higher hardware requirement) worked fine for me though.

I have the same issues. Game crashes and gives gpu error. Downloaded the Game now on 3 different pc and all have the same crash and error. It cant be gpu related. Seems the game gives a command the gpu cant handle it freezes and windows device manager thinks the gpu got removed.
Testet on two different rx5700xt and rtx3070.
Pls help

Back
Top Bottom