Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

rayes

Recruit
Hello, I just bought a new computer yesterday And download the game but always crash when i open it (singleplayer & multiplayer) !! I updated everything and reinstall the game but same problem !! The error message : The application forced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem.

Computer Specs:
GPU: rtx 3070
CPU: intel i7 11700F
RAM: 16G
Motherboard: Intel® B560
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD.

Crashes file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/11z-FJLRmIpBCXdwzS8VfQL3M6ztSCgDK/view?usp=drivesdk

Photo : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lPFJPi4TzZS_IEa_4jKkt1ldsXc8vJBF/view?usp=drivesdk

I guess that the problem is the Windows 11, what about any other game, install a lot of them and try it, mainly old games.

I guess that the problem is the Windows 11, what about any other game, install a lot of them and try it, mainly old games.
i tried first time on windows 10 then on windows 11.
i downloaded minecraft and apex legends all of them working fine but mount and blade bannerlord and warband not working

I noticed that the game gives you a message, so the problem is the game,try to check the files in Steam or try a older version of the game. I still playing with the 1.6.4 with mods and its OK. It's a stable version, you don't have to play with the last one.

I noticed that the game gives you a message, so the problem is the game,try to check the files in Steam or try a older version of the game. I still playing with the 1.6.4 with mods and its OK. It's a stable version, you don't have to play with the last one.
Thank you for trying help me, i downloaded 1.6.4 but still crash at start.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
I've changed my computer and i have downloaded the game and I encountered a new problem when I run the game and press play shows me that the game works only in the background I can not exit the game without restart the computer. I tried alot of games and thats happened only with bannerlord . and warband didnt start.

Last edited:
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
The game works again for the warband, I reinstalled Windows 10, but the bannerlord did not work until I deleted a bannerlord folder from Documents folder.

Back
Top Bottom