The GAME BREAKING Glitches

Users who are viewing this thread

AStyle

Recruit
This is the fourth playthrough of mine to be glitched (late game playthroughs).
First Glitch: (hasn't happened only once, same with every other glitch) My shops are completely empty, no money, no items
Second Glitch: The save file just wont load
Third Glitch: My inventory is completely empty along with all my companions.
So usually it goes in the order of First Third then Second resulting in a 100% unplayable game.
Now I have just thought of a way i may have caused this, (MAY have) and this is by saving the game the usual way then just turning my computer off seconds after, possibly interrupting the save because I dont think these glitches happen over night and the glitches are always there greeting me when I come on the next day. The only times I've gone without glitching for a day are my first playthrough and whenever I do an all-nighter.
If you could add me on steam bearing some sort of solution whether it's specifically for these glitches or just to cover another glitch within the endless lists of them, my name is AStyle on steam with a warframe as a pic, I can't explain what it looks like just look it up.
Note that I have a steam version and have tried all steam related fixes (the obvious ones)

That's a possibility, but I'm convinced that its a corrupted save file, so the best thing i can do is use cheats to get my stuff back perhaps in a new save.

Back
Top Bottom