Resolved The game auto dezinstaled after i tried to open it after the last hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
idk what is "Dumb identifier"

crysty7776

Recruit
Hi everyone,i just found a weird issue on singleplayer bannerlord so now when i open sp in the menu the only options that i have is "Options" and "Credits".
And at "Singleplayer">>"Mods" i have Native✅ and (Sandbox core❌,sandbox❌,custombattle❌,storymods❌),Those are not checked and i can't check✅ them.
Also the game auto dezinstaled after i tried to open it after the last hotfix was instaled.
Does anyone happen to encounter this issue?.

Hi everyone,i just found a weird issue on singleplayer bannerlord so now when i open sp in the menu the only options that i have is "Options" and "Credits".
And at "Singleplayer">>"Mods" i have Native✅ and (Sandbox core❌,sandbox❌,custombattle❌,storymods❌),Those are not checked and i can't check✅ them.
Also the game auto dezinstaled after i tried to open it after the last hotfix was instaled.
Does anyone happen to encounter this issue?.
Missing Menu Buttons
  • Deleting the “LauncherData.xml” file located at “C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs". The game will create a new one when launching again.
And about automatic uninstallation, I can not tell you :xf-frown:. I have not seen such an error message before.

Missing Menu Buttons
  • Deleting the “LauncherData.xml” file located at “C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs". The game will create a new one when launching again.
And about automatic uninstallation, I can not tell you :xf-frown:. I have not seen such an error message before.
Ok i unistalled LauncherData.xml and it solved the issue. Thanks (y)

Back
Top Bottom