The future of 1257ad(old)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Thomas and Kuauik actually deserve some well earned bare, hear hear!
epic_cleavage_life_time_censors_woman_sexy_breas.jpg

The mod is ready? You only need to make the installer? That would be great! :smile: Don't tell me that I'm an *******, I'm just asking because it says that it will be ready in the next few day. :smile:

One thing I've learned - the more you ask for something, the more it will be delayed. If you can manage to think about something else...then what you wanted will magically appear :grin:

F.F.C._fritz said:
One thing I've learned - the more you ask for something, the more it will be delayed. If you can manage to think about something else...then what you wanted will magically appear :grin:
You right! And looks like Goldbrandz magic works! Two BIG magic things.  :grin:

None realy if you're using Tortoise. For those who don't or don't want to - then you will get to play the mod!

You should read the topic first, as it is rude to ask the same question over and over again. :razz:
DrTomas said:
We are releasing for three things:
1. Getting finally rid of pre0.95 which still haunts me to this day.
2. Getting the mod to bigger audience, getting satisfaction from ruining lifes and there praises from it  :mrgreen:
3. Rip-offs, like these: http://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-and-dust would be easier to be removed.

And the update is super huge compared to the pre0.95. I can't see why you don't see a point of doing a release, when our old release is almost 2 years old. Subversion is a development version and can't count as a release. You're just lucky we have an open policy and allow you to access, as in most other situations it would be an internal access only.

Hello
Thank you very much for the creation of this mod. It is by far one of the very best I played so far. I wish you all the best in your work with this mod in the future.
If it wouldn't be much of a problem can you give any estimates when it will be available for download? I've red  it was supposed to be released yesterday so I was just hoping,if it would still be released. Sorry for the nag but just cant wait for it :smile:

Best of luck and looking forward to any updates.

DrTomas said:
Download should be up till the end  of this week. I want to fix some bugs, before the release , but I wont be adding any new features or updating third party ones.

Week end at Sunday. So today, tomorrow or the day after.

Am I correct that the new armors etc. by kuauik aren´t in the 0.97 version? That makes me sad :sad: What are the big news then compared to the svn version I have now?

Two more question: Is there a Troop tree with the actual english names somewhere around? Maybe also with the stats and pictures of the units? If not, I could start making one when the next version is out.

My archers and my companions (who are archers too) often don´t shoot, which is especially annoying during sieges. They simply equip their melee weapons and di nothing. Is there a reason for that? They are in the perfekt position to shoot.

Learn to read.

Nothing else to add to this topic and the questions starting to repeat, so lets lock it and keep it sticky till the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom