The future of 1257ad(old)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download should be up till the end  of this week. I want to fix some bugs, before the release , but I wont be adding any new features or updating third party ones.

This is truly great news! I've said this before but this mod is AWESOME! Thank you DrTomas, Kuauik and every one who has worked to make this mod into a veritable powerhouse!

Me thinks we should all have a bear to celebrate! yes, a bear.

Oi! This Saturday is Thursday! Whaaaaaaat!?

gustlik87 said:
Great news! Thanks guys!

Juanus: i think that you meant beer not bear :smile:

No! it's bear, the animal, but if you want beer I will bring it and then I will invite Bear Grils to come to the party :mrgreen:

Juanus said:
Could you add an option on the camp menu to disable the fleeing guys on the battle field?PLZ? :lol:

Plz :lol: cause I dont like to see so many guys running from my great sword of steel :mrgreen:

How about some
14147-151545-fdeb927a3a12c65123b7a65afe62a41b.jpg

:cool:

Bear is indeed full of gristle.

On a more humorous topic, AlexDragon sent me this odd piece of PM today, after I pointed out that he steals.

Cozur,

AlexDragonLung has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Stolen work".

AlexDragonLung said:
======================================================================
dude, are you blind or something, we already removed the one with 1257 aD on it, and we made a new version called God wills it, are you blind or retarded?

u should delete the one you use, because you are playing a stolen-work game, and you take the responsibility for it

It's okay to steal Zimkes work, as long as he doesn't steal yours!

Looking well forward to the new "final" version. 1257 AD is by far one of the most comprehensive, detailed, and beautifully crafted modifications out there.

Cozur said:
AlexDragonLung said:
dude, are you blind or something, we already removed the one with 1257 aD on it, and we made a new version called God wills it, are you blind or retarded?
Is it just me who feels put off by those mods pushing the element of ideology-driven conflicts? It's the same with CWE despite its really cool polished features (well, that and its apparent Assassin's-Creed-style superficiality). Where is the love for ordinary everyday life, the organic elements of history...?

On a related note: I'd totally vote for an 1257 AD off-spin called "Balkan: Total Annihilation"

Cuthalion said:
Where is the love for ordinary everyday life, the organic elements of history...?

On a related note: I'd totally vote for an 1257 AD off-spin called "Balkan: Total Annihilation"
I don't think u can get it in this game at least extended to ur liking. The very core of this game is conflict and most exciting part are battles.

I was referring to the difference between a mod or game having war as a phenomenon in its social/political/military context and a mod/game which shouts "GO KILL THE INFIDELS!!!111" on the first page or even in the title. But this might have something to do with me fighting clichés and tropes all the time and finding it hard to see other people wallowing in it without thinking twice or at least doing it ironically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom