The future for the Brytenwalda team

Users who are viewing this thread

Adorno said:
That sounds like a very interesting mod. I suggest you get started right away  :mrgreen:

I'll take that as a "no".  :razz:

Sorry if I come across as someone who wants to put you to work/makes demands, but it's hard for me not doing so while making suggestions.

Anyway, good luck with your future plans!

@ MrExpendable

Heh, it's a bit funny, because there is a game Vinland and it was made also by M&B modders(M0rdred, Abhuva) :smile:

HUtH said:
@ MrExpendable

Heh, it's a bit funny, because there is a game Vinland and it was made also by M&B modders(M0rdred, Abhuva) :smile:

This is relevant to my interests. I'll download it as soon as I've got access to my game computer again.

I'll also try a futile attempt to port some Native American props to Brytenwalda and make some screenshots with Nordic warriors fighting indian warriors to pop some interest.  :razz:

Gabrilduro (whose mods is based on Brytenwalda)

:shock: ??!!

Hallo! I did not understand that part  :razz:
My mods are 1755 / 1776 and 1860s...but they are not "based" on Brytenwalda time period...but on the 18th/19th Century in America.
Their team helped me a lot to start, and I still thk them for that, ... expecially Old Good Idibil (that I credited in the Mod itself making him an NPC!  :mrgreen: ) but we work on very different projects and time periods... :wink:

And by the way, I think Brytenwalda got to such a great point that should be on ...SALE as a new game, not a simple Mod anymore!
Who agrees?  :cool:

Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Gabrilduro (whose mods is based on Brytenwalda)

:shock: ??!!

Hallo! I did not understand that part  :razz:
My mods are 1755 / 1776 and 1860s...but they are not "based" on Brytenwalda time period...but on the 18th/19th Century in America.
Their team helped me a lot to start, and I still thk them for that, ... expecially Old Good Idibil (that I credited in the Mod itself making him an NPC!  :mrgreen: ) but we work on very different projects and time periods... :wink:

And by the way, I think Brytenwalda got to such a great point that should be on ...SALE as a new game, not a simple Mod anymore!

Gab

I'm sorry if I were wrong Gabrilduro, but I always thought that you used the Brytenwalda mod as a base to build your magnificent mods on, much like the "Clash of Kings" mod was built on the "Floris" mod. I didn't mean that it was based on BW in terms of the time period, I'd be a fool if I thought that.  :razz:

If this isn't true, then I stand corrected, and apologize for spreading false truths. I always thought that I've read this somewhere in your forum, but after double-checking I found that this might be wrong. :???:

I totally agree that Brytenwalda has the potential to be a seperate game, it already feels so different from Native M&B Warband.  :smile:

I also bought the game to play this mod.
Altough I also would like to give credit to the original makers of this game, for creating a gaming style that I always wished for, but never seemed to be created.
It created a good platform for talented guys like the Brytenwalda team to create a beautyfull mod like this one.

GABRILDURO said:

Gab

haha ^^
shut up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RHsOUrhhKmY&list=UU1JOnWZrVWKzX3UMdpnvuMg

Is this what I think it is?  Sure looks like a Brytenwalda team future project game to me.  :smile:

Oooh, please... will you do a norse invasion of britain mod? You could take as inspiration the great Cornwell's books about Uhtred and Ragnar... It will be so epic comming from you.

We have agreed on a "no information policy".
That means neither confirming or denying anything.
It makes it easier for everyone, and no small bits of information and speculations running around (at least not from the team).
So sorry, no comment. I refer to the first post.

Doin the Charlemagne time, boys!

Frank Paladins, Moors, Longobards and Saxon pagan rebels, there's a lot for you !!!
And remember that some Charlemagne campaign -including the battle of Roncesvalles writtenin the "Chanson de Roland"- was made in ***S P A I N*** you can play at home this time...

For Longobards info ican be useful, after all I'm born in Milan...the regional capitol of Lombardy,the land of Longobards :wink:

HAIL FOR THE NOVAREGOLA! HAIL FOR CHARLEMAGNE MOD!

Haven't played any M&B - and Brytenwalda in particular - for quite a while because of real life issues. Started again yesterday and still... best single palyer mod ever. Thanks for the great work you did on this mod and looking forward to whatever is meant by "no information"  :grin:

Ambrois LeGaillard said:
Doin the Charlemagne time, boys!

Frank Paladins, Moors, Longobards and Saxon pagan rebels, there's a lot for you !!!
And remember that some Charlemagne campaign -including the battle of Roncesvalles writtenin the "Chanson de Roland"- was made in ***S P A I N*** you can play at home this time...

For Longobards info ican be useful, after all I'm born in Milan...the regional capitol of Lombardy,the land of Longobards :wink:

HAIL FOR THE NOVAREGOLA! HAIL FOR CHARLEMAGNE MOD!

Charlemagne submod?
Is it truly?

FOR WODAN, FOR FRISIA!  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom