The future for the Brytenwalda team

Users who are viewing this thread

I've followed Bretynwalda for quite a few years.  I first ran across it back in October of 2010, I missed most of 2011 but came back in 2012 for a bit,  wandered off and then back again in 2013.  Basically sampling each new major development or trying sub-mods like TML's.

I recently came back to M&B and Bretynwalda once again and was amazed to see the announcement regarding Vikings.  Congratulations to the team, that's quite an accomplishment.  I'm having fun ravaging around Mierce while I wait for the release.

I always felt it was the best M&B mod and in fact one of the better rewrite mods for any game I've played.

Great job on this DLC, even if we knew your next move would be on vicking age as per the old poll :wink: Pre ordered on taleworlds and eager to play it now !!

As a long time player of Brytenwalda, I just want to say congratulations to the whole team who made Viking Conquest possible.  I downloaded it yesterday and it is everything I could have hoped for!  Wonderful work and I'm very happy to see that Taleworlds embraced your mighty efforts.  Best wishes for your future endeavors and I'm looking forward to your efforts with the Bannerlord engine.

While there is so much sh.. storming on in the VC thread.

Thank you for the work on VC... Brytenwalda wasn't for everybody as well... and most likely not for the average viking fan boy...  :grin:

I do love both though...

Just came here where its more "peaceful" compared to the VC subforum to say THANKS to the Brytenwalda team for the amazing Viking Conquest DLC, it's breath taking really, first time i played it i couldn't believe my eyes on the work you guys did there, it was like i was already playing Bannerlord, it such an improvement from native and the original Brytenwalda, yes it has a few bugs and one or two things i would change based on personal tastes but what game or dlc or mod or whatever doesn't have bugs at release? some even for their entire lifetime, there is no game-breaking bug in VC and i know you guys will patch those as soon as humanly possible, just don't let those trolls break your team's morale, you guys did what no one have done before with mount and blade and more, keep the good work :grin:

- A sincere fan of M&B, Brytenwalda, Viking Conquest and your team.

vonbalt said:
Just came here where its more "peaceful" compared to the VC subforum to say THANKS to the Brytenwalda team for the amazing Viking Conquest DLC, it's breath taking really, first time i played it i couldn't believe my eyes on the work you guys did there, it was like i was already playing Bannerlord, it such an improvement from native and the original Brytenwalda, yes it has a few bugs and one or two things i would change based on personal tastes but what game or dlc or mod or whatever doesn't have bugs at release? some even for their entire lifetime, there is no game-breaking bug in VC and i know you guys will patch those as soon as humanly possible, just don't let those trolls break your team's morale, you guys did what no one have done before with mount and blade and more, keep the good work :grin:

- A sincere fan of M&B, Brytenwalda, Viking Conquest and your team.

hear hear! :smile:

It was interesting to play Viking Conquest. I do hope you guys keep the updates and bug fixes going because I am looking forward to picking the game back up once Viking Conquest's major bugs are squashed. Keep it up, Brytenwalda team!

Hello everyone. First of all, i want to congratulate you, Brytenwalda team, for BW and now Viking conquest. It is incredible how much effort you have put into your work. I have only one question. With absolutely new naval battles in VC, do you plan somehow fix/improve them also in brytenwalda? Or is there any submod i do not know about? It would be awesome.

Thanks for hearing me out and again, keep up your awesome work.

grimmis said:
Hello everyone. First of all, i want to congratulate you, Brytenwalda team, for BW and now Viking conquest. It is incredible how much effort you have put into your work. I have only one question. With absolutely new naval battles in VC, do you plan somehow fix/improve them also in brytenwalda? Or is there any submod i do not know about? It would be awesome.

Thanks for hearing me out and again, keep up your awesome work.

No plans for Brytenwalda currently, sorry.
However, Brujoloco and other goods guys are working hard here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,316790.0.html I amnt know if they are re-working naval warfare, you can to ask them.

Congratulations on the releash of the expansion! I will make sure to buy it once I saved up enough money.

I got a question about the future of Brytenwalda though.

Will there be any future patch or update for it ? Will there be any other fixes or quest continuation ? Or is everything absolutely finished for Brytenwalda ?

Thank you bery much!

Dear Brytenwalda team, I very much like "Brytenwalda" even more than Vanilla (forgive me, developers). I understand that you are now very busy working on the Viking Conquest (I love it too), but maybe in the future (not so near future), could you modify your magnificent mod of the period Heptarchy? Things like quests naval battles and more. Possible to release it as a paid content or DLC.I am (and probably not just me) ready to pay for it no less than a "Viking Conquest." In Brytenwalda still a lot of fans here in Russia. At least hint :grin:
 Thank you for your attention.

Back
Top Bottom