The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys I propose a new way of dealing with misbehaviour check this out:

"A North Korean military officer has been executed with a mortar shell blast for disrespecting late 'Dear Leader' Kim Jong-il by drinking alcohol during the 100-day mourning period.South Korean media claim Kim Chol, the secretive state’s former vice minister of the army, was forced to stand on a spot that had been targeted with a mortar on the orders of Kim Jong-un.The North Korean leader, who took over from his father after his death in December last year, demanded Kim Chol was 'obliterated', with 'no trace of him behind, down to his hair...'"

We should do the same thing when people are misbehaving except its a howitzer shell  :grin:

Banzai!!! said:
Guys I propose a new way of dealing with misbehaviour check this out:

"A North Korean military officer has been executed with a mortar shell blast for disrespecting late 'Dear Leader' Kim Jong-il by drinking alcohol during the 100-day mourning period.South Korean media claim Kim Chol, the secretive state’s former vice minister of the army, was forced to stand on a spot that had been targeted with a mortar on the orders of Kim Jong-un.The North Korean leader, who took over from his father after his death in December last year, demanded Kim Chol was 'obliterated', with 'no trace of him behind, down to his hair...'"

We should do the same thing when people are misbehaving except its a howitzer shell  :grin:
People would start misbehaving in bigger numbers since that's pretty good way to die  :lol:

Hi since the inactivity of this thread we should use it to chat with eachother like those morons in that other reg thread that probably are incapable of using steam :grin:

Hello, how is everyone doing?

JeanChristophe said:
Hi since the inactivity of this thread we should use it to chat with eachother like those morons in that other reg thread that probably are incapable of using steam :grin:

Doing good Jeany Jean.

"Luftburna" is airborne i guess, ha? North languages and German are a little similar :grin: "Luft"...
I always find the airborne divisions sexy. What are you doing in trainings?

Partisan said:
JeanChristophe said:

Doing good Jeany Jean.

"Luftburna" is airborne i guess, ha? North languages and German are a little similar :grin: "Luft"...
I always find the airborne divisions sexy. What are you doing in trainings?

Well what I did at basic was pretty much shooting, marching, stamina/muscle training, living in the forest ****ting in a hole, getting attacked repelling the attack,cleaning weapons, digging foxholes, deploying tents,running with gear on, cleaning, making my bed,cleaning,cleaning.., getting shouted at,looking like a christmas tree crawling through woods and branches and antnests to get a good firing position on a person without getting spotted..carrying robot missiles..etc the usuall stuff one does in the army.. and oh yea falling into a hole and twisting my knee xD

It was quite fun now that I look back at it. I learned alot of dicipline etc and also learned not to take things for granted and appreciate time. They just stressed us out alot, but you get used to showering in 2 min eating in 5 min , getting your kit on in 5 min etc..you get confortable with the time the officers give you to do things after a while. My stamina improved alot aswell. I also feel stronger mentally.

Thing is they break you down to **** in the beginning, to later build you up the way they want to. This may sound gay but after like 3 days of not sleeping and they screaming at you constantly stress etc just thinking about your family brings tears to your eyes. I will never complain about things at home again lol.

JeanChristophe said:
It was quite fun now that I look back at it. I learned alot of dicipline etc and also learned not to take things for granted and appreciate time. They just stressed us out alot, but you get used to showering in 2 min eating in 5 min , getting your kit on in 5 min etc..you get confortable with the time the officers give you to do things after a while. My stamina improved alot aswell. I also feel stronger mentally.

Thing is they break you down to **** in the beginning, to later build you up the way they want to. This may sound gay but after like 3 days of not sleeping and they screaming at you constantly stress etc just thinking about your family brings tears to your eyes. I will never complain about things at home again lol.

You've really gotten feminine since you joined the army, Jean.  :lol:

Talii said:
JeanChristophe said:

Jean's the manliest man around.

Lordofthewatch said:
Talii said:
JeanChristophe said:

Ow my, where is this going ...

Btw, remember, training tonight

bos_jasper said:
Lordofthewatch said:
Talii said:
JeanChristophe said:

Ow my, where is this going ...

Btw, remember, training tonight

I don't swing that way Jasper if that's what you're thinking.

Name (In-Game):Lime
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket or Napoleonic Wars:36th,84e,63e.
Working microphone?:Yes. But i understand english good but my voice is awful :O so i dont gonna talk that mutch. But i can still take orders.
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Jaegers / Infantry):Cavalry
What do you expect from us?:Be nice to me and respect me for my awful voice.
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): Steam. My steam name is lime535792

lime535 said:
Name (In-Game):Lime
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket or Napoleonic Wars:36th,84e,63e.
Working microphone?:Yes. But i understand english good but my voice is awful :O so i dont gonna talk that mutch. But i can still take orders.
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Jaegers / Infantry):Cavalry
What do you expect from us?:Be nice to me and respect me for my awful voice.
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): Steam. My steam name is lime535792

accepted as recruit. I shall contact you tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom