The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Users who are viewing this thread

Name (In-Game):elsenor
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket: 19cav wich turned into 19th brigade wich turned into 19e brigade , 27ste
Working microphone?:yes
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery / Jaegers / Infantry):cavalry
What do you expect from us?:a mature officer , fun
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037171894

elseñor said:
Name (In-Game):elsenor
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket: 19cav wich turned into 19th brigade wich turned into 19e brigade , 27ste
Working microphone?:yes
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery / Jaegers / Infantry):cavalry
What do you expect from us?:a mature officer , fun
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037171894

Hello, Elsenor.

If you could be so kind as to fill out an application on our forums, you can be added to our database of members and i'll add you to the roster.

http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment

Name (In-Game): Roasted_Burak
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket: 19e , 17ste
Working microphone?: Yes Indeed
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery / Jaegers / Infantry): Artillery or Cavalry
What do you expect from us?: A fun time playing with some legendary players:smile:
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): Burakkuada (steam)

Burakkuada said:
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery / Jaegers / Infantry): Artillery or Cavalry
What do you expect from us?: A fun time playing with some legendary players:smile:
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): Burakkuada (steam)

Just to say we don't have arty any more,

Burakkuada said:

Thanks for your application.
I'm currently on vacation myself. Please fill in the form on http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment.
One of my officers will contact you after you filled it in and add you to the roster.

As LordoftheWatch already said, we closed the artillery section due to lack of active members. Our cavalry is still going strong though.

Name (In-Game): Bolder or tacticalretreat undecided :razz:
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket: 84e as soon i went on MM a few years ago a week after that i started leading regs built a bit of a reg over a year or so going on and off inactive then active so the regs got rebuilt constantly (no one to take my place when i went off for a bit). names they went under would have been 61st and 18th would have been the most well known and longest. Eh past that I have been skirmisher and line inf most the time. In native I played quiet a bit of Cav and got trained up in it by a mate who was in a cav clan (his trainings were brutal -.-)
Working microphone?: Yes =)
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery / Jaegers / Infantry): Cav
What do you expect from us?: A good bunch of lads, lots of french killing ,fun, and hopefully will try my best to get alot of experience in Cav to get up to a respectable rank =) 
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you) tacticalretreat

TacticalRetreat said:
Name (In-Game): Bolder or tacticalretreat undecided :razz:
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket: 84e as soon i went on MM a few years ago a week after that i started leading regs built a bit of a reg over a year or so going on and off inactive then active so the regs got rebuilt constantly (no one to take my place when i went off for a bit). names they went under would have been 61st and 18th would have been the most well known and longest. Eh past that I have been skirmisher and line inf most the time. In native I played quiet a bit of Cav and got trained up in it by a mate who was in a cav clan (his trainings were brutal -.-)
Working microphone?: Yes =)
What do you expect from us?: A good bunch of lads, lots of french killing ,fun, and hopefully will try my best to get alot of experience in Cav to get up to a respectable rank =) 
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you) tacticalretreat

Accepted as rekruit. I hope your trying out session was fun yesterday.
Welcome to the Freikorps

Your tags will be FK_Rkt_(NAME)
Our banner is a black background with a white eagle.
Please register yourself on our website www.regiment-of-horse.enjin.com. On the information tab you will find all the information you need about trainings and teamspeak details

OPTiihonen said:
Name (Sotilas):
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket: 4th Hussars
Working microphone?: Yes
What do you expect from us?: Killing Russians, and having fun. Maybe promotions if i care enough to be active.
Best way to contact you: otiihonen (steam)

accepted as recruit. I shall add you on steam tomorrow.
We train on Tuesday and Thursday at 7 GMT. Check our website for more information.
Www.regiment-of-horse.enjin.com

Name (In-Game): Cthulhu
Previous Regiments/Clans associated with Mount and Musket: I have pubbed with 5arge for a while if that counts.
Working microphone?: Currently my mic is broken, I will get another one soon.
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery / Jaegers / Infantry): Cavalry and/or artillery if it is ever reestablished.
What do you expect from us?: A fun regiment that is active and is skilled. Also a place that allows me to hone my cavalry skills.
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): Lord Protector Cthulhu

cthulhu_ said:
Name (In-Game): Cthulhu
Previous Regiments/Clans associated with Mount and Musket: I have pubbed with 5arge for a while if that counts.
Working microphone?: Currently my mic is broken, I will get another one soon.
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery / Jaegers / Infantry): Cavalry and/or artillery if it is ever reestablished.
What do you expect from us?: A fun regiment that is active and is skilled. Also a place that allows me to hone my cavalry skills.
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): Lord Protector Cthulhu

Accepted as recruit.
I shall add you on steam tonight. We also have training tonight at 7 GMT.
Check our website www.regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/events for teamspeak details and our other events

Back
Top Bottom