The Freikorps Cavalry, Artillery, Jaegers & Infantry "Freikorps Totschlag"

Users who are viewing this thread

We used to go to friday LB's but people stopped coming including myself for different reasons and so eventually people had enough and didn't want to do it anymore.

If we were to go to friday LB's again atleast don't make it compulsery cause doing regi stuff tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays and sundays is enough as it is and to be honest I wouldn't want to do anymore LB's and I don't know how many people would want to go again either.

Of course this is just my opinion and im sure Tali and Jasper you could get enough to come along if you really needed to.

Talii said:
But on fridays we are all out partying.

EGUz1.jpg

Friday Works fine
If we only had a life. :cry:

Or, Why not a Cavalry-Only Linebattle. It ought to be fun for a change. 2-3 Regiments/Side, Everyone going Cavalry.

Of Course, finding 5 regiments to participate might prove to be difficult.

That's just always been a bit of a cluster-**** that never ends up being much better than if we just chucked it on TDM and invited everyone along.

Also, bump up for the thread, this forum moves way quicker than the MM one used to >.>

osdeath said:
That's just always been a bit of a cluster-**** that never ends up being much better than if we just chucked it on TDM and invited everyone along.

Also, bump up for the thread, this forum moves way quicker than the MM one used to >.>

I'm still hopeful that there is enough cavalry regiments that can pull this trough. It'd be worth trying, and if it could be done properly, it'd be loads of fun.

And it shouldn't be to hard to keep if from degrading into TDM, especially since all cavalry battles are indeed organised TDM. It'll be like a regular Lb, just no Peasantry and the fun doesnt end if you manage to destroy one enemy cavalry regiment.

zombiedämmerung sucks..its the smae as just normal zombies pretty much

Name (In-Game): Anders
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket: None for M&M, but I used to be in the 3rd Uhlans since April, until their disbandment last week.
Working microphone?: Yes
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery / Jaegers / Infantry): Cavalry. Always cavalry.
What do you expect from us?: Linebattles and interesting training sessions (that fits my schedule).
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): steam. "Achim_Detjen

Dschinghis_Anders said:
Name (In-Game): Anders
Previous Regiments/Clans assosiated with Mount and Musket: None for M&M, but I used to be in the 3rd Uhlans since April, until their disbandment last week.
Working microphone?: Yes
Section you wish to apply for (Cavalry / Artillery / Jaegers / Infantry): Cavalry. Always cavalry.
What do you expect from us?: Linebattles and interesting training sessions (that fits my schedule).
Best way to contact you (Ideally Steam friends name so we can add you): steam. "Achim_Detjen

Accepted as rekrut.
Please take a look at our website www.regiment-of-horse.enjin.com. On the information tab (top bar) you will find our training and linebattle times.

Does anyone know of any good Brittish/Prussian Cavalry Reskins? Mainly Brittish Heavy Dragoons and Prussian Lancers

Meh i dont need to ask anyone  :cool: 

EDIT: Jasper, smb reported me :grin: Reason: Bumping a Thread/ No Additional Contribution. I am not gonna spam here anymore :grin:

Just realised this needs a bit of a boop back to the front page for a little bit.

So hai everyone on the front page!

Back
Top Bottom