The forums are dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
I've tried to see a dev-player conversation but I didnt find any, so the forums are oficially dead? No more conversations to be had, no more suggestions being taken? Hell even my bug report wasnt taken at all and its an issue not only I have apparently lmao. RIP, the devs wont take any more of this place xD

They went full radio silence. I guess they are trying to push game out as soon as they can and be done with it. Can't really blame them, it's been quite a show.

The Devs were all spotted driving Lambos over the the South of France and gambling the nights away in Monte Carlo all the whilst laughing at us and the poor community manager who is bound by NDA to tell us nothing of substance. Like literally laughing out loud.

The players are all busy paying 1.7 and the devs are busy working on 1.8

1.8 already? Seems too soon?

Developer timelines are usually well ahead of published releases. So it's likely they're working on things that might end up as 1.8,1.9 or 2.0 or whatever.

There will (should?) also be closed testing an iteration ahead of our public beta too. Although the way the army cohesion/siege issue snuck through the last hotfix, suggests there are also some updates that slip through without a lot of testing. No offence to testers. Should have picked that one up.

Developer timelines are usually well ahead of published releases. So it's likely they're working on things that might end up as 1.8,1.9 or 2.0 or whatever.

There will (should?) also be closed testing an iteration ahead of our public beta too. Although the way the army cohesion/siege issue snuck through the last hotfix, suggests there are also some updates that slip through without a lot of testing. No offence to testers. Should have picked that one up.
But we just got 1.7

Devs would not sit and do nothing, they would still working add and change new version even play latest version game (that is not come out yet) to test out, lot of testing. In meanwhile, they would still check out older version that currently player playing as feedback while working on new version, then change or fix or add or removed while they working going on new version. I think

It's likely they are very busy.

If you are familiar with software development, the busiest time is usually right before the launch of the new software or before a major patch. The video game industry has a reputation for "crunch" time right before release.

Back
Top Bottom