Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

New'T'ech

Recruit
[Used Google Translate]

Version: 1.10 Beta (without hotfix 19.01.2023)

Summary and How to Reproduce:
[EN Translated]
Bonded demands for a truce between the kingdoms.

Includes two flaws at once:

1. AI makes inadequate peace demands:
1.1. When the war starts, the AI immediately demands 8k gold from the threshold, and I just created the state and this is 70% of all my passive income
So also the fact that this is a demand of only one state, and several of them declare war at once, and each for 8k ..... What the hell!?
1.2. When the AI lost all its settlements, 75% of all its commanders are imprisoned, and my army is stronger than the remnants of the enemy state by 4 times, and the losses of the enemy are 10 times more... What the hell, for the conclusion of a truce, this state still requires me more than 3k gold tribute. The formula for calculating these amounts is clearly broken.

2. When the AI kingdom owns only one settlement or none at all, then where does the AI get the money to maintain huge troops!? Collecting from numerous detachments of 50-80 people.

Кабальные требования по перемирию между королевствами.

Включает сразу две недоработки:

1. ИИ ставит неадекватные требования по заключению мира:
1.1. Когда начинается война, ИИ сразу с порога требует 8к золотых, а я только только ведь создал государство и это 70% всей моей пассивной выручки
Так еще и то, что это требование лишь одного государства, а их войну объявляет сразу несколько, и каждый по 8к..... Что за !?
1.2. Когда ИИ лишился всех своих поселений, 75% всех его командиров сидят в заключении, а моя армия сильнее остатков вражеского государства в 4 раза, и потери врага в 10 раз больше... То какого черта, для заключении перемирия это государство всё еще требует с меня больше 3к золота дани. Формула расчёта этих сумм явна сломана.

2. Когда ИИ королевство владеет только одним поселением или вовсе никакими, то откуда у ИИ деньги на содержание огромных войск !? Собирая из многочисленных отрядов по 50-80 человек.

Screenshot with bad calculating the cost of a truce, where do I have to pay out 1260 gold under such winning conditions.

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom