The Flat Earth Society

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forums/index.php?sid=969976391de427eecc7bbb3bade30422

That's it, the internet's closed, everyone go home.

I want somebody to explain this **** to me.

Guys, it's not funny anymore, would the last person to leave the internet please turn out the lights.

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

:grin:

Despite advances in technology, equality and civil rights movements we still have people that think the world is flat and homosexuals are diseased and are going to hell. It makes me smile.

Honest words of a drunk boy(Probaly say the same thing when sober): Some people are just plain stupid....

Dont you think you guys are overreacting to this? There's like 10 guys on there who actually believe this flat earth stuff, the rest just make fun of them.

Meh... I would say some people have really nothing better to do ::\ Reminds me of the times the 'fun stuff' section was spammed with 'quotes within quotes'. Ie. a post / forum full of random bunch of keystrokes and mouse clicks ::razz:

Now that is too much. It's obviously meant to be a joke (or at least I want to believe it is, please tell me it is).

THIS CALLS FOR A COUPLE OF BAD-ASS MOTHER ****ERS (AND CAPITAL LETTUCE)
250px-Pulp_fiction,0.jpg

ego said:
Now that is too much. It's obviously meant to be a joke (or at least I want to believe it is, please tell me it is).

It's funny, because there are some flat-earthers who do see it as a joke. But many are serious. JOIN NOW!

Notice how they can't get pictures of the "Ice Wall" because the government shoots anyone who gets too close.

You'd of thought that one of those mach5 jets could have gotten to the edge of the world without being shot down :roll:

Back
Top Bottom