The Finnish Hakkapeliitta - Gustav's Own

Users who are viewing this thread

hkkplttJyrki

Recruit
The Finnish Hakkapeliitta

Who were the Hakkapeliitta?
The Hakkapeliitta were an elite Finnish cavalry regiment serving under Gustavus Adolphus, primarily during the 30 Years' War.​

Who do you align with?
As Sweden is not a playable faction in the vanilla of NW, and due to operating outside of the Hakkapeliitta's historical timeframe, this regiment can be considered as an alternate-history mercenary group. You can "hire" us or fight us on our own.​

What can I expect from the Hakkapeliitta?
You can expect a high-performance cavalry-based combat environment. Though we permit infantry mains, you should not expect equal training and will be used as a meatshield as this group is cavalry based.

How do I join the Hakkapeliitta?
Our Steam group is public, meaning you may join whenever you wish. We accept all players. Rather than using a complicated application format like most other regiments, we select who is eligible and who is not through training.​
Steam group is "Hakkapeliitta Regiment - Alternatively, insert this into the Steam Group link format: hkkpltt​

Discord is coming soon and is TBA. If you have any questions please shoot me an email or direct message on Steam. Happy hunting!
Jyrki, Commander of the Hakkapeliitta.

Back
Top Bottom