The Final Release Date

What do you think?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I sure hope so. The longer they take, the longer I will have to wait to play Prophesy of Pendor for Bannerlord (provided the Pendor team is still interested).

when we take in count the low development of the last year its more realitstic is will be fully released end 2022

i think they have a lot more in plan, but first they need to fix a lot of stuff like the AI, the performance issues, economy and so on.

I sincerely wonder how anyone can be hoping it will be released in March. That would mean we paid full price for essentially the game we have now, in February. I was expecting much more from the final release than what we have now, I hope this is not basically it.

Last edited:
i dont thinkso.... at least in the next months they should release a big update with real content, not just bug fixes and 2 new helmets... the game will be finished in about 2 more years at least.

i dont thinkso.... at least in the next months they should release a big update with real content, not just bug fixes and 2 new helmets... the game will be finished in about 2 more years at least.
just read the pachs notes you will se that its not just bug fixes. you probely just read a hotfix and said that was the main paches.

... so in your perspective the game has change alot since the release? change my mind
I quit the game shortly after release and started playing again in 1.5.7.
I just noticed that the game works better in general. Quests work, perks work, no crashes, etc. But yeah there isn't really a lot of new content, just polished existing content.

I think Bannerlord is so far from a full release. Development is very slow and the game misses many features and fixes that it needs to be truly enjoyable for most of players.
I dont think its that slow.. 1 big patch a month + a beta rollout and various hotfixes.
Its not lightning fast, but how many patches should they work on a month?

Are they aiming for patch frequency, or content?
My guess is the latter (as reflected by the content changes).

Dont misinterpret me as a happy camper, but I think fairness should be considered in judgement.

I agree tho, very far from a full release. Maybe ~2 years off

Last edited:
March is no, there is no chance. A full release in the near future though depends on if the management continue to be oblivious and keep believing the game is pretty much major feature complete and just in need of polishing.

However if they actually ****ing heed the advice of the entire community telling them it is completely lacking then we a far far off a final version.

I think the biggest tell is the current performance of bannerlord. Many high end computers still have issues with crashing (I crash above 100 fps on highest settings 1440p 165Hz, give me dlss plz). With them likely coming out of EA with a console release they will hopefully hold off until they get performance at a stable point for consoles. Otherwise they will face a reckoning like Cyberpunk did.
If this game is release by March, I will donate a bitcoin to someone on here.
Dibs :wink:

They're suspiciously silent about this, well actually they're silent about everything. But what happened to the gang mechanics they showed 4 years ago ? No one had time to fix that in 4 years?

... so in your perspective the game has change alot since the release? change my mind
it has not changed and that is not what said i said they add more then just 2 helmets Rebblion childeducatin pillege if they contue it will be relesed late summer 2021

Back
Top Bottom