The Final Release Date

What do you think?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

First M&B was developped by only 2 ppl not by 90+ ppl studio and they didnt work on in for 10 years before releasing it as EA ...The first game was made with passion while current c*ap is only a product of a gaming studio that wants to squeeze as much many as it is possible preying on audience hype and nostalgia for the previous games.
It's funny that if the team is very small they obviously do it only with passion and love for the enjoyment of the fans (which then they use to buy food and pay the rent?) but as soon as the team gets bigger immediately EVERYONE is working on the game just to squeeze as much money as possible out of us poor players.
Please try to avoid using stupid prejudices and generalizations, some people actually love their job and try to give their best to ship a product they can be proud of.

It's funny that if the team is very small they obviously do it only with passion and love for the enjoyment of the fans (which then they use to buy food and pay the rent?) but as soon as the team gets bigger immediately EVERYONE is working on the game just to squeeze as much money as possible out of us poor players.
Please try to avoid using stupid prejudices and generalizations, some people actually love their job and try to give their best to ship a product they can be proud of.
Please try to avoid making stupid comments and try to read with some basic understanding, i don't remember coming to a conclusiong that small studio = passion (
passion and love for the enjoyment of the fans (which then they use to buy food and pay the rent?
- wtf, are you du**?, i 've never said such thing) while big studio = lack of passion. In this specific example it is more than obvious, read something about how M&B was created and it's beginnings and you will see how things have changed, i ve played all M&B games almost from the very beginning and i see how the attitude towards players and overall pace of progess have changed. They started from nothing and made a great game and then they barely managed to make a half-working remake of the orginal game despite greatly multipling their resources and man power.

I mean I'm a red meat eating carnivore that smokes 3 packs a day and drinks like a fish. Do you seriously think something with a mortality rate of 2-7% (depending on the source and method of reporting) is something I take that seriously? lol 100% chance either my heart, liver or lungs gives out before 65 anyway. :smile:

Self-destructive and fatalistic streak, indicative of a man with no self-esteem, mostly likely suffering from depression. Good luck dude.

I did refund the game. Then I figured it was worth the $40 to keep poking at it.
I was mostly wrong and frankly haven't touched it for like 3 weeks.
Hell I don't think the devs have much touched it either lol.

If you like the game so much why are you on the forums? Go play it.
I wish you just refunded the game mate.
All you do is cry about it on the forums.
We get it, you don't like the game.

Back
Top Bottom