The final hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

iElek

Recruit
Hello everyone. The game is going to be unlocked in 1 hour! I've been up ever since it was 13 hours waiting for this moment and I'm super excited.
What's your time rn & have you all stayed up too? :smile:

Hate to be that guy, but 10:00 UTC is in 2 hours, not one.
Maybe you're still on winter time if you're located somewhere that changed to daylight savings yesterday.

Hate to be that guy, but 10:00 UTC is in 2 hours, not one.
Maybe you're still on winter time if you're located somewhere that changed to daylight savings yesterday.
Noo don't do this to me..

I'm following the steam page which says it'll unlock in 1 hour.

I'm following the steam page which says it'll unlock in 1 hour.
Not sure how Steam handles count downs, but technically we're below the 2 hour mark so that might be the reason for that.
From a time zone perspective it should be 1 hour and 50 minutes by the time I post this.

Well now its back at 1 hour left i think even steam is soo hyped that is counting wrong ... well i am ready so is my credit card now just wait for the harvesting season

Well didn't they announce it's going to be at 10 AM UTC before the timezones changed by 1 hour? Maybe the release will still come in 1 hour??

Not sure how Steam handles count downs, but technically we're below the 2 hour mark so that might be the reason for that.
From a time zone perspective it should be 1 hour and 50 minutes by the time I post this.
It is in fact in 30 minutes, I think they've confused everyone with the UTC thing.

I think a lot of us in the UK might have forgotten last night was daylight savings... Not as important when everyone is on lock down in their houses
True but since talewords announced the hour before it happened, does that mean it would still unlock at 10 AM UTC yesterday's time? which would be 9 AM UTC ??

Back
Top Bottom