Native Completed The FC's North American Duel Tournament 1.0b

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mb263.jpg

I appreciate the support Willy, but sadly I didn't make it to the finals.

IG_M said:
You too my alphabetic brotha from another motha. Nice tourney fort, looking forward to the next one!

Heyz, I downloaded Teamspeak just to congradulate you, and you weren't there!!!!!

Oh, I blame GK. :smile:

THE WINNER: IG_M

They say in Mount and Blade Warbands players live or die, not by the sword, but by their ping. IG_M isn't one of those players. Having clinched a spot in the final IG_M only had to defeat the formidable Mr_X in one match to achieve victory. Mr_X took an early 2-0 lead, IG_M answered by equalizing with 2 straight. The score was tied 2-2 when a deranged naked monk ran into the arena forcing the competitors to wait until the disruption was over. Returning to the fight both seemed to want to deal the final blow yet were wary of making the slightest mistake. IG_M pulled ahead 6-4 and in proper European style, attempted a move I was surprised to see. A kickslash for the kill and the victory makes IG_M FCNAD's first winner. Mr_X takes second place and BkS_Rhade finishes in third. Congratulations IG_M!

Thanks and GFS to all who participated with enthusiasm and good faith.

No admin hack; I unlocked it after it was low enough. No point in holding the pillow over its face (locking) forever.

Some of the matches were streamed live thanks to Hasek. The last one was possible recorded I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom