The FC's North American Duel Tournament 1.0b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten-mew!

Knight at Arms
Best answers
I've threshed out most of the details, but I'm talking to Verily about doing some graphical design work for a logo or something. I'll have a thread up soon, but preferably after or during Monday.

MrNomNom

Count
NW
Best answers
Kitten-mew! said:
I've threshed out most of the details, but I'm talking to Verily about doing some graphical design work for a logo or something. I'll have a thread up soon, but preferably after or during Monday.
Should you not wait till the FC and KoA tournies finish?

Kitten-mew!

Knight at Arms
Best answers
I'm waiting until the FC tournament finishes. The KoA tournament is a dueling tournament, but mine is intended to be a team match tournament. Personally, I think we should have events running that aren't mutually exclusive. With proper handling and updating, people shouldn't be confused and we can afford to be a little more lenient with scheduling.

The KoA tournament will begin on February 5th; I may not even have everything ready by then. Perhaps I'll lay all of the groundwork with a distant starting date of the summer. That way everyone will be free and have time to play their matches - a considerable bonus, if you take the difficulties of getting at least ten people to play together all on the same day.

LordHasek

Knight
WB
Best answers
I'll be commentating the MrX vs M final match today. I'll post the start time as soon as I get the Ok from Mr.X

Kitten-mew!

Knight at Arms
Best answers
The starting time is 5:00, Eastern Time. Subtract an hour for Central Time or three hours for West Coast time. :razz:

Mr.X

LordHasek said:
I'll be commentating the MrX vs M final match today. I'll post the start time as soon as I get the Ok from Mr.X
As Kitten already posted it... you can post it if you want :smile:

🐝 M

Marquis
Best answers
LordHasek said:
Cool! Will you be recording the fight too? I'd really love to watch a replay with commentary.

BlackTide

Duke
WB
Best answers
IG_M said:
LordHasek said:
Cool! Will you be recording the fight too? I'd really love to watch a replay with commentary.
Salah will be recording me thinks and will be working with the commentary alongside Hasek I think or maybe Hasek is doing it on his own. Anyway I think the video and commentary will be put together...

LordHasek

Knight
WB
Best answers
Plan is to have a dual live commentary with Salahudin and myself,

Live stream link will be here.

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/sirhasek/

Salahudin will also be recording and will be doing post production.

Planning on posting the broadcast along with the produced fight.

Outlawed

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
Just wanted to say that for the duelists sake, less people in the actual server would probably be better for things like ping increases on the server.

Kitten-mew!

Knight at Arms
Best answers
I apologize for my absence, but I'll definitely watch the replays! <3 After all that trouble that X went through to invite me as well... :sad:

Habbla

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Yay, nice job M!  :grin:
Also, good initiative with the stream. And the whole tournament, of course.
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.