The Fail Banners

Users who are viewing this thread

Nevino

Grandmaster Knight
H5OP5q9.jpg

Who are the Fail Banners?

Ebdanian, Marquis, Nevino, and Beansacks got together and decided to form a team for WPL, we argued on a named and failed, so thus we are Fail Banners.

We are officially a team created to compete in the 2nd installment of the Warband Pro League, we want to have fun while remaining competitive throughout the tournament.

General Info

Leader: Nevino

STEAMGROUP:
TEAMSPEAK: seaspray3.bluefangsolutions.com:9989

Roster
Ki955wQ.png
Shingen aka The Angel aka The **** Brit

vnfbMMA.png
Nevino
vnfbMMA.png
Ebdanian Badmiral
vnfbMMA.png
Marquis
vnfbMMA.png
Beansacks
vnfbMMA.png
Nigerian Knightmare
vnfbMMA.png
Golden Prototype
vnfbMMA.png
Tangawizi
vnfbMMA.png
Bubs
vnfbMMA.png
Alejanbro
vnfbMMA.png
Brave
vnfbMMA.png
Zealots
vnfbMMA.png
Stone
vnfbMMA.png
Zaffa
vnfbMMA.png
John
vnfbMMA.png
Nero
vnfbMMA.png
Bohemond
vnfbMMA.png
Cdjrcxx
vnfbMMA.png
Trox
vnfbMMA.png
Waste
vnfbMMA.png
Mantis
vnfbMMA.png
Serj
vnfbMMA.png
Courtney
vnfbMMA.png
Jay
vnfbMMA.png
Scrib
vnfbMMA.png
Headshot
vnfbMMA.png
Landalore

Recruitment
If interested in playing for Fail Banners in WPL, just add me on steam and we will discuss a try out to see how you mesh with the team.

Sho said:
"Ima take my giant, long, throbbing, hot bamboo spear and shove it straight up yer arse"
Sho said:
There's a ****ing purple dragon in the sky
Sho said:
"Yer nana's a camel"
Sho said:
"I can take being called a yuro, a pole, or a russian. But if you wankers call me french again, ima cap yer nana."

Credit to Arys for thread design, because I copy pasted my SR thread format, which he made, so yeah.

I'm interested in joining this top tier team and would like to try out for a position on your roster. My main class is archer but I'm not that good, but I'm willing to learn and train hard!

Thanks!

Achilles_TheIV said:
I'm interested in joining this top tier team and would like to try out for a position on your roster. My main class is archer but I'm not that good, but I'm willing to learn and train hard!

Thanks!

OK! Please submit a 1 page essay on the art of archery, and then prove to us you actually know how to melee block, then you can come to a scrim :grin:

Why the **** am I 5th to last on this roster, I should be first! please fix this small mistake on your part Neville

Achilles_TheIV said:

Thanks!
Declined. The only addition to this roster we need is a shemale called Keith.

Inquisitive_Shingen said:
Why the **** am I 5th to last on this roster, I should be first! please fix this small mistake on your part Neville

Achilles_TheIV said:

Thanks!
Declined. The only addition to this roster we need is a shemale called Keith.

Fixed :grin:

Achilles_TheIV said:
Darn it! If only I knew how to melee block :cry: I hope another top tier team can accept me :lol:

gl hf

Thanks!

I guess you could say it Fails to have anything to do with the name  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom