In Progress the face of new borns are not the same as their parents

Users who are viewing this thread

when a kid borns,its face\haircut\hair color and many ohter settings are not the same as their parents'.many it's some kinds of inheritance of the both of the parents?i don't understand if you really want to do that.if so,you should try to make every kid looks differently,instead of everyone looks the same!if that's not what you want to,just make girls look like mothers 100%,and make boys look like father 100%.if you just want to make something different between kids of 1 clan,you can just make their haircut\hair color\color\hight different.i marry a beauty for i want my kids look just like my wife.

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Media :

30e1e9dde71190efdaa3a085d91b9d16fcfa6060.jpg

haircut\eyebrows are obviously different (and her sisters are the same!)
c312abefce1b9d164d9fa83be4deb48f8d546460.jpg

253b7ac6a7efce1b3273fa90b851f3deb58f6560.jpg

skin type\haircut\eyebrows and lot are different
60b68935e5dde7113b8a71acb0efce1b9c166160.jpg

Version:beta1.51
MCM \ BannerPaste \ Edit Lord \Helmet Hair Cover\ Modlib \ Saddled Edge Editor \ Bear My Shield

Some changes have been made regarding this recently, are you still having the same problem on our current build?
i'm quite sure that it's not solved yet(for beta 1.55).And i'd like to know if i'm the only one who has the problem(well,it seems that i'm not the only one for i have seen this happened to everyone around me.Actually,if you can play the game yourselves,it will be quicker to see if it's a bug.)

Back
Top Bottom