Resolved The face of a baby appears instead of the northern empires flag in select locations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: In the city of Argoron and its surrounding villages. The face of a baby appears suddenly instead of the northern empire flag. I checked to make sure it wasn't a lord who had broken away and somehow made it into their flag. this is not the case. it is still a part of the northern empire as far as I can tell. right before this happened the image of the baby face flashed across my screen violently 3 or 4 times until going away (was kinda horrifying honestly). furthermore, this is after a totally clean install.
How to Reproduce: I'm not sure how to reproduce. and trying to reproduce it has only made my game crash but only before most of the icons instead of being flags just going blank (no babies) this is on game launch. the save was started on the version right before the most recent version. I had just completed the mission where you save your family from the slavers (and i choose to free radagos and execute the other slaver) now the game is not wanting to launch and when it does load the save it often gets hung up on loading the flags again and crashes within seconds. I've tried it a few more times and now the game functions just fine and I have no idea what was wrong with it.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats
Scene Name (if related): campaign map
Media (Screenshots & Video): cant post screenshots because my account is too new.
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: 472.12 (most recent)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
RAM: 16gb corsair
Motherboard: x570 Tuf gaming Asus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Back
Top Bottom