The Expansions Starts Now!

Users who are viewing this thread

The only expansion that is showing visible progress is 1716, and even I'm sick of researching and M&B. Time to restart Oblivion for another bar fight. *sighs*

I will still try to push myself to keep on modding. But I think I've gone alot more lazy now during the summer. I hope that progress will start over again when the semester ends.

Yeah,so,not sure if you need any help with the scandinavia mod,but i would be glad to be some sorta recearcher.Just ask,and ill try to dig it up.

Yea.. We don't have one there yet I think. But right now I need more modellers and coders than researchers.

HunterAlpha1 said:
try modding TES IV: oblivion, i've heard that its a joy to mod.

No don't do that! That game is amazingly fun and easy to mod and animate, and code, and just about everything else! And it looks better, and has much more potential than this game! I wouldn't be playing this game right now if I hadn't of lost my computer to a surge, I'd be playing Oblivion and Fallout!So... I would recommend you play Morrowind just because it's very easy to mod, but it isn't amazingly better than this game. Or I would recommend playing a game that is a Fail! Just not in the mainstream eye... you know? Like Halo? (You said that already I know) and eventually the tasteless gameplay will  make you come back! Or you could play Medieval, Rome, or Empire total war! For some reason those make me want to play this game!

you said mount&blade was easy to animate?  :shock: so you solved the problem then? I mean. You figured out how to animate?

bjorne. said:
you said mount&blade was easy to animate?  :shock: so you solved the problem then? I mean. You figured out how to animate?

No. Look at the quote he was talking about. He was saying that Oblivion was easy to animate.

Yeah, Oblivion was pretty straight forward, I'm not to sure about this game.... I've been looking at other mod discussions, and I have been seeing a lot of problems. They are very discouraging, But I have a feeling it's my system and not my Hardware. I have Xp with whatever the **** I decided to mess with, and I have Directx 10, which could also be a problem.... So, once I get around to backing up my needed files onto my cellphone and formatting my computer then maybe it'll work!

*SCratch what I just said and look at the suggestions

Ebin said:
Yeah, Oblivion was pretty straight forward, I'm not to sure about this game.... I've been looking at other mod discussions, and I have been seeing a lot of problems. They are very discouraging, But I have a feeling it's my system and not my Hardware. I have Xp with whatever the **** I decided to mess with, and I have Directx 10, which could also be a problem.... So, once I get around to backing up my needed files onto my cellphone and formatting my computer then maybe it'll work!

*SCratch what I just said and look at the suggestions

Scratched.

bjorne. said:
Probably behind stage making out with Brittney Spears.

Dude WTF!? You saved me from that? Oh god, I could be the next K-Fed! You know? With somewhat a lot of money!
Did you know that it's actually not worth Bill Gates time to pick up $300 if he were to drop it? He makes $175+ a second, and the 4 seconds it would take him to pick up that $300 would actually be a waste of his time!

Ebin said:
bjorne. said:
Probably behind stage making out with Brittney Spears.

Dude WTF!? You saved me from that? Oh god, I could be the next K-Fed! You know? With somewhat a lot of money!
Did you know that it's actually not worth Bill Gates time to pick up $300 if he were to drop it? He makes $175+ a second, and the 4 seconds it would take him to pick up that $300 would actually be a waste of his time!

but if the $300 dollars is free, then it is still a profit!  the only way picking up that $300 would be a loss is if he were to STOP earning $175 a second for those 4 seconds.

Ebin said:
Oh the irony. It costs him money to pick up money.

Back
Top Bottom