The Expansions Starts Now!

Users who are viewing this thread

bjorne.

Sergeant Knight
As the topic name says. The expansion development starts now. And we got no one to develop with. Since...

JG3hNf or what he is called (hard name) is rarely logged in
And Herby isn't either.
Sovietsoldier is a modeller and not a general coder so it will be hard with that part.
And Knight113 is a musician.

So really. We don't have anyone to make the expansions cause I cannot make three of my own. I need to have three sub-leaders. Each for every expansion. And right now do I think that Tavener is up for the job of being the sub-leader for the Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia. But I am not sure.

So. Please people. Sign up for the sub-leader positions. And all of the other positions. Please!.

############EDIT############

This are the necesary requirements for a expansion-devolopment team.
  • One Team Leader
  • One Chief Researcher
One guy "can" use the same roles. Only that it will be alot of work

So here is a list of all the devolopers in the teams right now. This will be updated...

Age of Blackpowder: 1716

Soviet Soldier: Sub-Leader
Tiberius Decimus Maximus: Chief Researcher
Antifiriz: Scene maker, Ottoman knowing extraordinaire!
Venitius: Researcher

Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia

Nypifisel: Chief Researcher
Tavener: Sub-Leader

Age of Blackpowder: Conquest of Eqypt
none]

I'll help you with the Scandinavia one. If Tavener is not the sub leader for the Scandinavia one, I will apply for that job. If you want me in something else, I'll be a sub leader in the 1716 one. I know a lot about Ottomans.

What's so difficult about my name?!  :mrgreen:
I will help you out with the expansions, but as you know, my help is minimal (editing troops an items, minor scripting...)

JDeNef13 ( Weird name he? :grin: )

SovietSoldier said:
I'll help you with the Scandinavia one. If Tavener is not the sub leader for the Scandinavia one, I will apply for that job. If you want me in something else, I'll be a sub leader in the 1716 one. I know a lot about Ottomans.
Oh. so you do know more than modelling?. That's great! Eehm. What exactly do you know?

JDeNef13 said:
What's so difficult about my name?!  :mrgreen:
I will help you out with the expansions, but as you know, my help is minimal (editing troops an items, minor scripting...)

JDeNef13 ( Weird name he? :grin: )
Yep it's a hard name. And wich of the expansions do you apply for? And what role?

Well, I know this the usual 'I don't know jack' sort of role, but I can help as chief researcher dude. I mean, I don't know that much on the subjects as of now, but I'd be glad to look them up at the library or something! Learning history is something of a hobby for me, and I got a lot of free time (summer break) so I should be able to dig up some good stuff  :wink:

Okey. Then I set you guys up like this until further notice

SovietSoldier - Sub-Leader for 1716
Tiberiues Decimus Maximus: Chief Researcher for 1716

the reason why I set you both on the same expansion is it because I won't to fill one expansion first before I start with spreading for the rest.

also check my edit in the main post.

I don't really have time to work on another mod, but I can help whoever is going to be leader for the scandinavian one with research..

Cruger said:
I don't really have time to work on another mod, but I can help whoever is going to be leader for the scandinavian one with research..
Okey. I let you get in touch with Tavener then...

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
By the way, Bjorne, whats the third expansion? The Egypt Expedition?
yep. Conquest of Egypt.

For those who don't know there is
Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia
Age of Blackpowder: 1716
Age of Blackpowder: Conquest of Egypt

hey bjorne i can help about ottomans too because I am turkish. I cant did those banners because my computer cant open dds converter or dxt-bmp etc
do you need any research and scene editing?

You don't happen to need an auxiliary researcher do you? I think I might have some time on my hands from July-August-Early September.

Antifiriz said:
hey bjorne i can help about ottomans too because I am turkish. I cant did those banners because my computer cant open dds converter or dxt-bmp etc
do you need any research and scene editing?
Since Tiberius is researching it isn't a priority. But a Scene Editor would be great. I will place you in the 1716 expansion of that is okey?

Venitius said:
You don't happen to need an auxiliary researcher do you? I think I might have some time on my hands from July-August-Early September.
You kinda lost me there...

bjorne. said:
Venitius said:

Doesn't matter. I could provide you with a little research if I had any free time.

Venitius said:
bjorne. said:
Venitius said:

Doesn't matter. I could provide you with a little research if I had any free time.
Ok but if you don't wanna dedicate you that much could you always post at the Donation Desk

ok, what do you need? castle scenes or village scenes,
And  have made a Military academy in my mod power Of gunpowder.
Birdeye
2d7d1er.jpg
Third Person
9zmtt3.jpg

edit: are you thinking to make tuaregs?
DANGER! BIG PICTURE:
picTuaregAlgeriaTomClaytor.jpg

or artillery?

Anyways, where are you planning to extend the map from? Just Austria? The Balkans? The Balkan peninsula as a whole? Maybe Anatolia and Greece?

But anyways, it would be helpful if you kinda drew us a box on a map showing the entire extent of the map you have planned.

Hmm. Well. You can ofcause do Castle Editing. But you will have to check with your Chief Researcher before. And ofcause when we start the expansion.
Also about the tuaregs will you have to check with the CR (Chief Researcher) if it fits in the time period right. Remember the age is exactly 1716.

And to you Tiberius. This is kinda like the map I had in mind. I am currently checking around for mappers.
MAPMAPMAP.jpg

Well eh... see Bjorne... theres a slight problem with that. If you'll look at this map for a minute or two;
Rise_and_Fall_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_1300-1923_German.gif

You'll see the more eastern reaches are all controlled by the Ottoman Empire. The problem with that is that there really isn't anyone to fight. Additionally, we would have to make a lot more lords, settlements, etc. than the Austrians and the rest of the Holy League, which would lead them to be overwhelmed fairly quickly. So, I think you should amend the map, to these paremeters (the amendment being the darker red)
MAPMAPMAP1.jpg

So then you will still get a good chunk of the Ottoman Empire at the time, and more of Austria, Italy, the Germanies, and importantly, Poland, who was still one of the gaurdians of Europe against the Ottomans. Oh, and quite importantly, the Knights of St. John, who remained important right into the takeover by Napoleon in the late 1700's as protectors of the Meditteranean.

Also, I heartily recommend adding sailing (first, I recommend getting Ruthven's newer script for sea battles, so they automatically start next to each other, then asking around (or making it yourself) for a model of a galley, which were still important to the Ottomans) so then you can get to Malta, Crete, Italy, Sicily, and Anatolia. It'll be difficult, but really, really worth it.

You are a very clever man aren't you. I like it! Do exactly what you said there.

And I got a ship model. Maybe not the best but it works. Made it myself.
Shipi.jpg

But I don't want to include too many other kingdoms than Austria and the Ottoman Turks. I mean poland and the other stuff okey. But not to much. The big focus is the Ottomans vs. The Austrians.

Back
Top Bottom