Resolved The entire faction doesn't have anything to recruit but tier one troops (recruits)

Users who are viewing this thread

In my singleplayer campaign, I mistakenly entered into this endless mercenary contract, and soon noticed that in every battle the lords of my faction (Southern Empire) are only using recruits and other low-level nonsense, while the enemy has access to cavalry, elite infantry and so on. I did a little research and found that in the entire territory of the Southern Empire there is not a single option to hire anyone except for recruits, not even those recruits that subsequently improve into cavalry, when all the neighboring nations, on the contrary, have the opportunity to hire advanced soldiers even in the poorest villages. What is funny, when the enemy captures a village belonging to the Southern Empire, there's suddenly appears the option to hire advanced soldiers, if we take the village back, it disappears. Naturally, when there is not even a single experienced soldier in any of our armies, we were quickly swept off the map, and I can’t leave the faction, because the mercenary contracts in this game are endless. I had to delete the save.

Hmmm, This looks like one of the reasons for Snowballing of Ai factions. Khuzaits always takes on Northern and Southern Empire with ease. Explains a lot.if you lose 1 battle you only got recruits left.

@MArdA TaleWorlds

That explains why the southern empire never seems to last even a whole in-game year. In all three games I have been running, either the Sturgians, the Vladians or the Khuzaite have completely dominated the map, but the S. Empire are always the first to vanish without a trace.

@marda
That explains why the southern empire never seems to last even a whole in-game year. In all three games I have been running, either the Sturgians, the Vladians or the Khuzaite have completely dominated the map, but the S. Empire are always the first to vanish without a trace.

Exactly!!

First I found the Sturgians weak because they would just start wars with everybody and get obliterated, that seems fixed now a bit. But in all my games the southern empire is roasted in no time and in my games its always the Khuzaits that eat them up.. But arrows against recruits is like cutting butter with a hot knife

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom