The Enlightening Walkthrough

Users who are viewing this thread

Its semi random.  And will only hit two additional troops.  If I made it all of them you could wipe out an entire infantry square in one swing.

It would be a little too easy.  You already have the longest most damaging swinging weapon in the game.  It would make enemy infantry a complete waste of time.  Its already pretty easy.

True...  I guess I'm just longing for a decent Dynasty Warriors style game on PC that isn't actually Dynasty Warriors and everything that entails. :p  Plus the last DW normal DW game was kind a big disappointment itself.

I think I'm noticing the area swing now.  I was just missing it before because when it hits people it doesn't cause that lovely gigantic blood effect.

Hi I'ave got a problem on my version of Revenge of the berserk (0.97).
It seems that I can't begin the story, the only story bit I can do its the Batsuzo  duel and joining Griffih. :cry:

HELP :cry:
PLZ REPLY

Dear god, can't you really do something on your own?

No, you don't need to name your character Gutts. I, for example, renamed my character to Black Swordsman later on.

Not that I've seen any mentions of this, if so, it would be great if someone can quote this, but so far, it was my 39th day playing as a male (non-Gutts) character, and I am pretty much just looping around waiting for Gutts' Kingdom or Griffith's Army to pop up, along with them apostles en masse, what day should they arrive?

P.S: I hear there will be a chance to become an Apostate myself, so to whom must I speak to in order to become one?

hey where can I get this mod? is there anyway to get just the horse whistle for use in native and the mod Europe 1200. much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom