The English Peasants. (A Britbong clan, for true Britbongs.)

Users who are viewing this thread

The English Peasants.
"Dis is fahkin' ingerlund!"- Anon peasant​

Something%20beautiful_zpsjav6rsig.png

Who are we?
We're the English peasants, the English-speaking, peasant folk that hail from the shires and counties in the land known as England. (With a few people from other parts of the British Isles.)

What do we do?
We're one of the very few English-speaking groups of players that have a casual bash at the Deluge mod on a regular basis amongst playing other games.

• General:
    • Don't be a ****.
    • No corpse-kicking, this act brings us down to the levels of the eastern goat-herders that plague this community.
    • Pointblanking is permitted.
    • Feel free to interrupt duels. Duels are for duel servers.
    • If you are the last player alive on your team, don't delay the round, get stuck in and deal as much damage as you can before being killed.
    • When a poll is in session, don't join in the soviet-bloc masses by telling people what to vote, people can make up their own minds.

Regarding cavalry:
    • Do not ride towards the enemy, discharge your bow/firearms at them a few times and ride off to reload. This falls under the previous guideline; "Don't be a ****." If you are using a range weapon on horseback, feel free to use said weapon, but charge straight after. When using a bow, charge in a straight line firing until you are able to engage in melee.

Regarding infantry:
    • If the last foe says "Duel!!!111!!1" Right at the end of the round, raising his sword above his head, whilst running towards the remaining players on your team, feel free to gang up on him. The silly sod should learn that running towards groups of enemies by himself is a bad idea.
    • Do not swing/point your weapon around when there aren't any enemies present, you're just asking for a teamhit/kill.
    • If you are infantry and using a bow, don't run away to just turn and start shooting again like some eastie', stand your ground and keep shooting, if your enemy gets too close to shoot, engage him in melee.
    Regarding Engineers/Artillery:
    • Do not intentionally interrupt/disrupt the procedure of building defenses/using the teams cannon. As referred to previously. "Don't be a ****."

• Feel free to send me a message on these forums if you have any queries.

I am a proud English-shire man from the land of Britbong.

How casual is your regiment? I am already in NW and N&S regiments so I am just looking for people to join in for events.

Well, we're about as casual as any other group I'd reckon. We just play games, follow the rules of whichever we're on or whatever rules apply to any events we take part in.

Back
Top Bottom