The endless waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Riffraff99

Veteran
I tought after EA release this endless waiting would finaly end but now the game is released since one year and i am still waiting (1.5.10 is unplayable for me), will this endless waiting ever end with Wait Waorlds?

Realistically what are we even waiting for anymore, some magic patch that's going to appear out of nowhere and add features and depth to the game or just for them to release it so the mods can start coming?

I don't know

Did you try re-optimize your settings? I can play it on my crappy computer, it's sad so many people are having performance problems.
Yes, i tried it but sill i have sometimes 2 FPS, no matter if scenes or menus or on the world map.

Realistically what are we even waiting for anymore, some magic patch that's going to appear out of nowhere and add features and depth to the game or just for them to release it so the mods can start coming?

I don't know
Good question, i have not much hope left but i cannot easy abandon M&B, it was one of my first PC games i played.

I don't know
Personally, I'm just waiting to see the end. In whatever shape or form that is. I'm curious on what TW "vision" really is.

I mean, if you literally can't run the game at an acceptable framerate, then that's kinda messed up and you should definitely hit up tech support

If you can run the game and just don't like it, well, tough nuts, the game ain't changing that much. This is the game we got. You might get feasts, you might get a bit more to do as king. But not a lot more. This is the shape of the game.

Likewise, still a little curious about what TWs end vision will actually look like, while at the same time, and I hate to hear myself say it, I'm past caring at this point.

I don't know
Good question, I honestly have no idea why a lot regulars still come here frequently.

It's like they get off on being disappointed ?

Come back in a few months, heck take a year off.

Good question, I honestly have no idea why a lot regulars still come here frequently.

It's like they get off on being disappointed ?

Come back in a few months, heck take a year off.
It's a cycle man, the people currently happy with the game will become the regulars and they will realise after time no matter how much useful threads they make 99% of them will be ignored and eventually they will turn into the people who are unhappy.

It happened to a lot of us since the beta and EA.

Back
Top Bottom