The end of an Era

Users who are viewing this thread

There are still reasons to play Warband though. It's a complete game, and theres overhaul mods like AWOIAF and Bear Force II to play with it.
Warband is pretty much over man. There's only 2 types of people that still play Warband.
1. The people who cant afford Bannerlord
2. The so called "vets" of warband who wont let go of the past lol

Warband is still a perfect game to retreat to if all the current issues in bannerlord get too much.

However for me thats nearly imposibble, bugged as the sieges may be, i still absolutely love them.

Bannerlord certainly has a lot of potential, but as of now, it's pretty much only got graphics to brag about. In pretty much every other situation, Warband is a better game.

I still believe Bannerlord will surpass it in the future as development continues, but right now it's a poor show for a game that's been in development in 10+ years.

Bannerlord certainly has a lot of potential, but as of now, it's pretty much only got graphics to brag about. In pretty much every other situation, Warband is a better game.

I still believe Bannerlord will surpass it in the future as development continues, but right now it's a poor show for a game that's been in development in 10+ years.
8 please... get you hate right...

Warband is still a perfect game to retreat to if all the current issues in bannerlord get too much.

Warband is still alive due to the multiplayer section of clans and regiments and will continue to be alive until Bannerlord has a well developed multiplayer scene with active events and hundreds of clans of people waiting to play, until then warband MP will still be fine

Warband is still alive due to the multiplayer section of clans and regiments and will continue to be alive until Bannerlord has a well developed multiplayer scene with active events and hundreds of clans of people waiting to play, until then warband MP will still be fine
For me warband is still alive because of all the wonderful mods for SP, never played MP except for the bannerlord beta.

I know theres not alot of clans that still use Warband MP anymore. MP for Warband is dead.

Hard to form communities when the game kicks you off the server after every match

Despite all of warbands drawbacks, I still love it more than bannerlord, and I do have ~70 hours on bannerlord.
While bannerlord has better graphics, a better economy system, and better sieges, as well as the clan, and kingdom options (which are limited, but still better than what was in warband), it doesn't make the game really memorable for me, because the NPCs, the lords, the companions, they're all not even remotely charming or unique, when compared to warband.

Bannerlord will be better than warband, in due time, for sure, but for now, I still love popping in, and getting a few playthroughs done on warband mods.

And as for your generalization of the people that are still playing warband, it's just childish.

No more warband for me, loving bannerlord at the minute just can't wait until it's fixed/complete.

Really wish it was in more of a finished state before release i also hope they focus more on singleplayer campaign rather than multiplayer, single player should take priority.

I know theres not alot of clans that still use Warband MP anymore. MP for Warband is dead.
Compared to the golden days there are a lot less but there are still at least 10 events a day and clans also play random mods for fun
Hard to form communities when the game kicks you off the server after every match
And there are no community ran servers available to host so therefore no events or training servers or anything, only playing for fun alone
There were nearly 10.000 people playing the game yesterday according to Steam. I dont think all of them were playing MP. 95% I'd say were playing SP with mods.
oh yes your sole opinion must make it an objective fact, silly me for forgetting you are midas touched!

oh yes your sole opinion must make it an objective fact, silly me for forgetting you are midas touched!
Do your really believe 10thousand people were playing MP or half of that or quarter? Where and when did I exactly say my opinion must be taken as an objective fact? I started with saying *I dont think..* meaning it is my opinion not a fact you should improve your reading skills. If you really believe thousands of people still playing the game because of MP I'd say you're not aware of the mods and the people playing them. You are the one talking as if your words are the sole facts as seen here :

Warband is still alive due to the multiplayer section of clans and regiments and will continue to be alive

Do your really believe 10thousand people were playing MP or half of that or quarter? Where and when did I exactly say my opinion must be taken as an objective fact? I started with saying *I dont think..* meaning it is my opinion not a fact you should improve your reading skills. If you really believe thousands of people still playing the game because of MP I'd say you're not aware of the mods and the people playing them. You are the one talking as if your words are the sole facts as seen here :
I believe a few thousand people were playing MP yes, there are numerous MP mods that are full of active clans and groups of people easily filling servers even today after they have lost a lot of their key fan bases, i was on a server with 100 people yesterday on Mercenaries for a full hour then went to a NW 1v1 match with 174 people, thats already over half of your prediction on two servers for over 2 hours and there are probably 200-400 servers like this across all modules just not as frequently as before

I believe a few thousand people were playing MP yes, there are numerous MP mods that are full of active clans and groups of people easily filling servers even today after they have lost a lot of their key fan bases, i was on a server with 100 people yesterday on Mercenaries for a full hour then went to a NW 1v1 match with 174 people, thats already over half of your prediction on two servers for over 2 hours and there are probably 200-400 servers like this across all modules just not as frequently as before
So you say there are over 5 thousand people still playing Warband Multiplayer?

Back
Top Bottom