The end is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yazzy

Sergeant
Gentlemen and possibly ladies,

The Yazzy would like to know what the plans are for the final match/es and when they will be.

Because we'd like to get you guys your prizes and also ask if you'd like your T-Shirts signed or not :eek:)

Good weekend to all.

Yazzy said:

The Yazzy would like to know what the plans are for the final match/es and when they will be.

Because we'd like to get you guys your prizes and also ask if you'd like your T-Shirts signed or not :eek:)

Good weekend to all.

Something is going on in the backstage but I'm not sure if anyone actually knows what is what and when... Yes confusing I know but who knows??

Better is to just give those signed T-shirts to the portuguese team since we are the only ones left here  :grin:

Guz-Lvsitania said:
Yazzy said:

Good weekend to all.

Something is going on in the backstage but I'm not sure if anyone actually knows what is what and when... Yes confusing I know but who knows??

Better is to just give those signed T-shirts to the portuguese team since we are the only ones left here  :grin:

The team who bands together to buy me a plane ticket to visit them will get the t-shirts :eek:D
I hear Portugal is nice this time of year, wink wink

i hope we find the winner till the end of september.

for example Rum team has a match vs FIN at 09.09.2010 , and than we have matches vs NA, DE and maybe PL.

There is a chance that we can determine a winner, even if only RUM and DE play their matches till end, because they have no  defeats, so if we continue in that manner, we will find a  winner between two these teams.

if we get 1-2 defeats, then some other teams will need to play their matches to end

We still have to play matches even though my team ( which is asking to play those ) is out from top4.

I don't know if team Balkan will be able to line up full squad for our remaining matches,but I still have some fight left in me.So i think we will honor our opponents by playing the rest of matches.Anyway its not like we are going to win prize,on the other hand if you guys all withdraw... :grin:

IMHO, we can just take a break  for a couple of weeks then play the rest of the matches. And maybe discuss this matter during that time. Then again, it would be better to just finish this now. I think the best thing to do is let arch3r decide what's best.

Arcas Nebun said:
IMHO, we can just take a break  for a couple of weeks then play the rest of the matches. And maybe discuss this matter during that time. Then again, it would be better to just finish this now. I think the best thing to do is let arch3r decide what's best.

Or maybe he could just do the last round layout and we could get over with it, like it was meant to be since the beggining...

Guz-Lvsitania said:
Arcas Nebun said:

Or maybe he could just do the last round layout and we could get over with it, like it was meant to be since the beggining...

ya, I would agree on this one

Indeed, I would very much like to continue, and finish this.
And Russia/Ukraine/Moldavia Vs. Germany/Austria/Switzerland.
That.
That will be the battle to end all battles.

So let's get this decided and fought so we can, A. give you guys your t-shirts and B. give our servers back to the rest of the community  :mrgreen:

Ok ok, can PRT get the best sportsmanship award then ?  :mrgreen:

and that means epic t-shirts  :cool:

( and a plane ticket bought for you, mind, in 5 years advance as a special gift to celebrate the launch of M&B: Epic Warfare )

If Archer announce maps\factions for third cicrcle, it will help a lot :-b even if these info wil lbe used in only 2-3-4 most important matches, because other matches will have no much sense.

Back
Top Bottom