The "Enable 'Charge' after Knock-out" setting, when set at "Formations Battle AI", doesn't seem to be doing anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Unless I'm reading this wrong, this setting makes it so that, when I faint in battle, my troops will be taken over by the improved Floris AI and fight like any other lord army. However, I noticed my units would just stand there without doing anything. I tested around a bit and it looks like they will just keep on doing whatever order was set just before I lost consciousness (ie, I set cavalry to hold position, infantry to follow me, get killed ASAP, cavalry wouldn't move a smidge while infantry would keep walking until they rached the area where I died then stop), as if the "Enable after KO" option were set on "Disabled".

This is really aggravating, I was counting on the improved AI to take my place, but this makes it so half my army that's on "Hold Position" when I die would do jack and get pelted by the enemy's crappy tier 2 archer units.

I've heard that huge battle sizes makes the AI crap itself, I'm just at the vanilla limit of 150 though (which is also correctly set in the Mod Options menu). Formations Battle AI is also enabled in any other setting where it can be enabled. Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom