The Election System Makes me Rage as the Ruler, I want to make the best faction and it wants to make MISTAKES (PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm the Ruler, I'm the human. I KNOW the AI clans are too stupid to take care of 1 fief, let alone more then 1. I KNOW the best way is to have 1 clan per 1 fief. Even with only owning 1 fief THE GAME sometimes puts 3 little baby do-nothing clans on the ballot and prevents me from building my faction to be the best it can be! I own ONE FIEF, I am THE RULER, I have over 2k INFLUENCE, how/why/WHO is deciding these 3 clowns go on the ballot?

I hope somebody makes a Mod to add the warband system so I can just give fief to who I want 100% of the time. I'm not at all interested in the Bannerlord election system and I think it does horrible job both as a gameplay mechanic and as a simulation of any government factions. I made a topic like this and I think I also made a suggestion, but so much time goes by and election are still annoying and anti-gameplay mistakes.

There should be different governing systems, with their own pros/cons. Noble kingdom, autocratic dictatorship, republican senate, etc.
I agree, I'd take some downsides for more control and being able to use actual strategy and not have 80 prisoners released just to come back in an army days 10 days later.
I haven't used it but Keep Own Fief should allow for this (beta status for the 1.8.0 update). There have been others in the past, and if this one stops being supported I'm sure another will arise.
I've started using No Fief Elections If You Are King - 1.8.0, too bad it doesn't stop them from voting for peace too.
Every time I boot up Bannerlord singleplayer, even with mods, it immediately just makes me go right back to Warband. Every time.
I'm feeling over due for a re-play of warband. Can't decide if want a native run or 1257 AD.
I'm not interested in Bannerlord's system either. At least allow us to enable/disable this feature.
I got that mod to disable it, but now I need a solution to the lack of wanderers and/or their movement.

I agree, I'd take some downsides for more control and being able to use actual strategy and not have 80 prisoners released just to come back in an army days 10 days later.
This is the worst! fighting tons of battles to deplete the enemy and then being forced into peace when you finally have the upper hand. Just to repeat the same sequence in 10 days, when the war is declared again :mad:

It was a custom in those old days of chivalry, that captured nobles would be released under the oath that they will pay ransom and not fight you again as long as war continues. Could be done with dialogue option after battle. And another use for traits. If noble is honest, he would oblige. If he is a sinister son of a bucket, he could break the oath and that would give you your personal "cassus beli" to hunt him down and make him pay/challenge to life or death duel...so many possibilities 🤔

I'm doing it, but the speed may be a bit slow, mainly because I'm lazy, plus I can't speak English, and I'm not good at technology. The part that has been made so far is mainly to update the battlefield, such as when sieging a city, and learning some strategies, etc. This is the part that already exists. The part that is currently being done is mainly the management of the town, such as recruiting soldiers and building facilities. These two areas are almost done. However, some facility descriptions and numerical settings are also required. For example, if you build a pasture, it will increase your weekly food supply, or you will build a weapon shop, which will increase you a certain amount of tax. After that, I actually want to gradually increase your love for the people according to some of your actions, and then decide whether the people support you in the war according to the level of love for the people, so that you can increase or decrease a certain amount of troops every week. It can reflect the different degrees of popular support and influence on the war, which can also reflect a view of the current mainstream culture of the world on war. In addition, today I want to see if there are any posts about Ukraine, because it is said that Ukraine has started a counterattack. Just saw this post. Since I don't know English, I usually do more activities on the Chinese intranet, but not on the extranet. After all, communication is a big problem.

Back
Top Bottom