The election of a new king!

Users who are viewing this thread

Derthert, King of Vlandia, died from a sudden onset of "the cheats".
?

I was easily elected the new king as I had the most power (most fiefs, most money, best looking). The only downside is that my banner was changed to the kings banner and his clan now has this weird banner that looks like the side profile of a helmet over the top of something you can't make out. While I can easily change my own banner, I am not sure how to fix the banner of the king's old clan.

So... the king is dead, long live the king!
?

Derthert, King of Vlandia, died from a sudden onset of "the cheats".
?

I was easily elected the new king as I had the most power (most fiefs, most money, best looking). The only downside is that my banner was changed to the kings banner and his clan now has this weird banner that looks like the side profile of a helmet over the top of something you can't make out. While I can easily change my own banner, I am not sure how to fix the banner of the king's old clan.

So... the king is dead, long live the king!
?
"Just a happy little accident"

I was able to pass the Land Tax and Sacred Majesty policies with 100% support. So more money and influence for me. It's good to be the king!

:xf-grin:

Thanks for sharing that Gryphon. Maybe we will get both town revolts and clan rebellions?

hqdefault.jpg

Sure,we get both soon.

It would be nice if you could get two possible outcommes when a city revolts. You could get a City going back to their old overlords or becoming fully independent as a kind of city-state which would have no Lords in the beginning but a buff for a very strong city-militia because the people basicly defend their own free city. Togehther with Alliances we could get some Greek-style system with a group of free citys in a defense alliance. This free city concept could also use the election system so you can get elected mayor when the city likes you. This would be a kind of peacefull way to get your first city without the need to join a kingdom and become a vassal first.

Back
Top Bottom