The Elder Scrolls VI

Users who are viewing this thread

mobile Skyrim first (Elder Scrolls: Blade), then their version of Mass Effect, then maybe next Elder Scrolls. So he pretty much just talked about it so people stop asking him on EVERY single interview  :razz:

Beny said:
Assuming this is three years from release, that would make the gap between Elder Scrolls ten years. That seems like a remarkably slow release cycle for what would be an unlimited source of money for Bethesda.
I was just thinking that. Skyrim was released in November 2011, so it's already been 6 and a half years since a new Elder Scrolls game released. Plus if you figure it'll take 2-3 years for them to finish TES VI, that's a long time between releases.

Must be the lands of the Akavir. All that ocean. Atleast I'm hoping so. Played every single TES game except for the online ones. I'm sooo hypped. D:

MithrellaS said:
Must be the lands of the Akavir. All that ocean.

Akavir. All that ocean. Must be Akavir.

JYw67UP.png

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
Tennessee Jack said:
I speak fluent Japanese and just played the game on my original PC-9821Cx3 hardware. It's kind of pathetic that you played the slowbeef PS1 version.

Wrong. If you're not part of the PC-9800 Series Central Discord Server then nothing you say has any validity.

EYzAtmm.png

This is the tier quality of **** posting I came back for.

I'm hoping for Elswyr myself.

EDIT: To expand, the north of Elswyr has a similar arid climate, and honestly I feel Hammerfell would be too close in style to Skyrim/Oblivion as they're all very European, and I'd like a change of pace. I expect to be disappointed, but I can dream.

I've always thought Hammerfell had an Islamic/North African vibe. Elswyr is definitely more unique and alien though, sorta like Morrowind.

All of High Rock would be like the blandest part of central Cyrodiil in Oblivion with some mountains for funsies. Hammerfell would also be a little on the boring side, as it's a lot of barren desert. Elsweyr's interior is arid desert, but it also has varying densities of jungle. The only reasons I can conceive for why they wouldn't do Elsweyr is because most of the populace would be Khajiit and they believe that might put off some people, or the intensiveness of rendering dense jungle is still too much. That said, I don't recall Elsweyr being particularly mountainous so I doubt that's what we're getting.

Elsweyr would be too much to hope for, IMHO. While it might be great fun for the TES nerds or Khajiit fans (like myself), it'd also be kinda alien. Bethesda wants something that'll be accepted by the mass market.

Elisianthus said:
Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
Tennessee Jack said:
I speak fluent Japanese and just played the game on my original PC-9821Cx3 hardware. It's kind of pathetic that you played the slowbeef PS1 version.

Wrong. If you're not part of the PC-9800 Series Central Discord Server then nothing you say has any validity.

EYzAtmm.png

This is the tier quality of **** posting I came back for.
I know right? Between Densetsu, Docm and Jacob there's always quality supply.

I am just going to guess that it will take place in high rock as https://youtu.be/BQcnDNd3P7Q?t=19s lines up almost perfectly with the established geography of daggerfall and high rock.

Back
Top Bottom