The economy broke down after last patch

Users who are viewing this thread

iRkshz

Regular
I have 6 cities and 10 castles, every day I have to receive 18k gold, and I have to spend 10k gold (troops, tribute). But at the same time, every day I go to minus 13k gold.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I remember a senerio like this being brought up in the past. It might be the operational costs of any parties you have roaming around. It will look like a positive income until they need to resupply then you get hit with a big bill. I could be completely off target though, I haven't played since like 1.4

I have 6 cities and 10 castles, every day I have to receive 18k gold, and I have to spend 10k gold (troops, tribute). But at the same time, every day I go to minus 13k gold.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Maybe take a picture of your income lists and the actual money change that occurs. Are you saying you have to spend 13k (and receive 5k)? That seems possibly just some cost not previewed/known until it's pay time, which is normal. If it's making you pay 32k total (thus -13k) that's a big swing that can't be explained.

Sometimes if you income list is very long there may be ones that don't fit on the list which are fluctuating like clan parties.

We need a balance sheet. My income tool tip has been too long to fit on the screen for two game years now.

A balance sheet and a message log are two features that are sorely needed!

Back
Top Bottom