The Eagle & The Radiant Cross Chapter Two - Feedback & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about NPC parties? Witch hunters on Swadian or Laurian terrains, some religious freaks on former Ellis lands, maybe some kind of pilgrims travelling near Vaegirs country - it would add immerse to the world and such accents are typical for wars.

I'm kind of on a crossroad at the moment. I don't know if Ill start working on this mod right away, because I seem to have regained interest in making what TEaTRC was supposed to be in the beginning: Calradia in the 15th/16th centuries (it would be a different mod of course, not TEaTRC chapter 2).

D'Sparil said:
Calradia in the 15th/16th centuries (it would be a different mod of course, not TEaTRC chapter 2).

Sounds like it would be an awesome mod, espeically fi your making D'Sparil :mrgreen:

But it wont be tEaRC..D'Sparil if you wont continue this mod will you atleast try to port it for your beloved fans  :razz:

What are you talking about if we loved tEaRC then we should keep to it. Will the 15/16th century mod be historical?

15th/16th centuries... there is enough variety of weapons/armors/troops for 4/5 factions? Swadia and Lauria look a bit similar already.  :???:

Anyway, go for the mod that you enjoy in the process of making it. :grin:

Danath said:
15th/16th centuries... there is enough variety of weapons/armors/troops for 4/5 factions? Swadia and Lauria look a bit similar already.  :???:

Anyway, go for the mod that you enjoy in the process of making it. :grin:

Easily. There was so much going on with so many differing factions that it would be hard to run out of styles and designs for things, and thats just with taking from the strictly historical.

Alright, I've been silent for a while, but I have been working on this, although in an indirect way. I started modding native to fit my playing needs, and after a while I realized I was making TEaTRC all over again  :lol:
At this point all that is really left to do is to add the Imperial State and the Lion Throne. The rest are just details that can be done over time.

Awesome!  I've been looking forward to this since 1.001 came out.

Curse you and your making this happen as the gaming holiday season's gearing up, though :wink:

Been working on this a bit today, however I have decided to leave some of the more far-fetched stuff out, I have to rebuild everything from scratch so it may turn a bit different.

289959670_1d4aa3edde.jpg

D'Sparil said:
Been working on this a bit today, however I have decided to leave some of the more far-fetched stuff out, I have to rebuild everything from scratch so it may turn a bit different.

Dear old D'Sparil has become realistic..A shame.  :cry:

Did you have to say this on this day especially?  :sad: As Long as the Imperial State lives on.

D'Sparil said:
Good to hear!

D'Sparil said:

Looking forward to it, change is the spice of life. Unless you're in the DUNE universe, where Spice is the spice of life. Yeah.

Great! I was hoping to get to see more of the Lion Throne and it seems to be getting realised now. :grin:

TEaRC ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom