The Eagle & The Radiant Cross Artwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Judging Jan Boruta's drawings, I can see that he hates animals  :cry:

Like 50 men carrying 50 pikes and guns is sitting ontop the poor elephant,
and those 6 poor horses, their better off letting girls sit on them instead of pulling a huge wagon carrying like 50 people carrying like 50 pikes and guns.

Wagon forts constructed from farm carts reinforced with timber and Iron were used by Jan Zizka (1370-1424) but during a battle they were not mobile. They were chained together in a circle and manned with crossbows, cannons and handguns. Although at the battle of Kutna Mora (1421) he rolled the wagons against Emperor Sigismund's catholic armies lines shooting and crushing a way through leading to victory.

Another Artwork :grin:
before new version release tomorrow.

["No one shall pass!!" young Swadian Doppelsoldner said during Siege of Zollern]
Defenders of Zollern

fifer71 said:
Wagon forts constructed from farm carts reinforced with timber and Iron were used by Jan Zizka (1370-1424) but during a battle they were not mobile. They were chained together in a circle and manned with crossbows, cannons and handguns. Although at the battle of Kutna Mora (1421) he rolled the wagons against Emperor Sigismund's catholic armies lines shooting and crushing a way through leading to victory.

It's Kutná Hora actually. But kudos to you for knowing about it. :wink:

More Artworks. :grin:

guardmenoathrc9.jpg

["I shall protect Volks and Reichsstaat"] State Guard's Oath

sardianrg7.jpg

Pope Sardian of Lion Throne and his Papal Honor Guard

swadianvsnordzx7.jpg

Battle of Nibelheim during Nordic Invasion of Calradia

Merlkir said:
fifer71 said:

It's Kutná Hora actually. But kudos to you for knowing about it. :wink:

I took my spelling straight from the book I read it in so if my reference material is wrong I apologize :cry:

"For the Kaiser"

FortheKaiser.jpg

Drew this in about seven minutes, looking at my kaiser officer in-game. Its a pain holding the ~ button, and mouse while drawing :razz:

"Come out and fight you cowards!"  :grin:
Vagirs slaughter the museum piece that is the lion throne army from behind Gulay Gorods. Sorry for the quality and size.

knock_knock_by_xenos60.jpg

HOLY CRUCKING FAP!  :shock:

Some VERY impressive works here. Damn. I almost feel bound to make something for this too.  :lol:

Xenos60, I really like what I see, it's just too bad I can hardly see it.  :neutral: I'd really love it if you could clean up those lines and erase some smudges.

My latest work, a Swadian Landsknecht and a Vaegir Strelet. My Landsknecht, though, is somewhat more inspired by history than the generic ones present in the mod. Still, it depends on what time-frame you choose.

There seems to have been a fad, though, among all Landsknechts to have those humongous, bulging codpieces. Maybe they were compensating for something? Or was all that padding in there meant to protect them? :razz:

img012-1.jpg

Stupid me, I was trying to insert a hyperlink while posting the image on the forum. No wonder it wasn't working.

My 1st attempt at drawing.. Harder than i was expecting ! I know now that i have to draw darker so the scanner don`t loose some of the drawing....

LionThrone.jpg

Selvhan said:
Light armoured Radiant Cross horse running away as his master got killed ! :mrgreen:

001.jpg

Jeese, what a looser. What kind of horse runs away when their owner is killed?  :lol:
But in other news, work on my drawings have stalled because of schoolwork... but mostly because I got bored and decided I would play more of this mod  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom