The Dumnonii Tribe [EU/NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

SuicideSilence

jOwaGQ0.png

History :

The Dumnonii or Dumnones were a British Celtic tribe who inhabited Dumnonia, the area now known as Devon and Cornwall in the farther parts of the South West peninsula of Britain, from at least the Iron Age up to the early Saxon period; they were bordered to the east by the Durotriges.

Rank System :sad:Reachable Ranks)

3ZUEdRx.png

Roster :

Cheiftans / Warlords​
Officers

1/3
Dumnonii_Chieftain_Kebab

Druids : / Nco's

0/3

Enlisted / Painted Ones / Spearmans E.T.C.​

13/30
Dumnonii_PaintedOne_Jon
Dumnonii_Warband_Fate
Dumnonii_Warband_Julius
Dumnonii_Warband_Nisse
Dumnonii_Warband_Golovan
Dumnonii_Warband_Wade
Dumnonii_Warband_flankieboy
Dumnonii_Warband_Sverrius
Dumnonii_Warband_Boer
Dumnonii_Warband_Aron
Dumnonii_Warband_Shogunst
Dumnonii_Warband_Waffle
Dumnonii_Warband_DjToby

Inv/Merc :
2/10
Dumnonii_Merc_Freiherr.
Dumnonii_Merc_Gregg
Contact Us :

Teamspeak 3 :192.34.57.41:8346

Steam : Dumnonii_Chieftain_Kebab -----> trolis1111 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061347300

Warband would not be really a good rank, I guess u got it from rome total war. 'Warband' is a group, not a person, theres no such thing :p
I would remove it. Just word of advise, don't take it offensive :smile:

ethemp said:
Warband would not be really a good rank, I guess u got it from rome total war. 'Warband' is a group, not a person, theres no such thing :p

I knew you were wierd, but ill give it a try. Thank you.

SuicideSilence said:
ethemp said:

D:

ethemp said:
SuicideSilence said:
ethemp said:

D:

And forgot to mention this : And im not talking about the person, because it's not only 1 person in that rank, there are like 9 people in that rank which makes a group/band, dosent it?

SuicideSilence said:
ethemp said:
SuicideSilence said:
ethemp said:

D:

And forgot to mention this : And im not talking about the person, because it's not only 1 person in that rank, there are like 9 people in that rank which makes a group/band, dosent it?
yes but warband should not be a rank

ethemp said:
SuicideSilence said:
ethemp said:
SuicideSilence said:
ethemp said:

D:

Well, but really i think you just want to be a ****, it is not your clan/tribe so... What's the problem? Jellous or something?

SuicideSilence said:
ethemp said:
SuicideSilence said:
ethemp said:
SuicideSilence said:
ethemp said:

D:

Well, but really i think you just want to be a ****, it is not your clan/tribe so... What's the problem? Jellous or something?

He means Warband is like making a rank called "Cohort" he is not being a ****

Was just trying to give a word of advise like I said before but ohwell I'll stop since you don't appreciate me helping I guess..
Do as you like.

Back
Top Bottom