The Drunks' Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

I seriously enjoy white wine more. Granted, they're not the same and shouldn't be drunk on the same situations, but still...
And now I'm having some whiskey and messing around with the bass guitar after a particularly tiring day.

966341_10151389329526853_1173828181_o.jpg

Just a single one of these bad boys will get you drunk, if you have two you will probably throw up, if you have three you may pass out.

Also the drink was fun.

It's my birthday today.

And I'm going to celebrate all by myself.

s4edv.jpg

Guess what my favorite type of ale is.  :razz:

Edit: Looks like I have to share with Teofish now. Scully and Graylord, wanna come by as well? :razz:

Drinking beer isn't making me feel any better. I have to work tomorrow so I can't attempt to correct this by drinking much more.

Tyskie truly is the only good thing that ever came out of Poland apart from hilariously pathetic nationalists and sausages.

Oh and that other rather nice Pils I forgot the name of.

[edit]
**** this, I'll get hammered. :>
No better tasting beer than the one bought with money you couldn't afford to spend while your account is 150 bucks in the red :lol:

Bought some Anejo tequila 'cause it was on sale. Pretty good, but not sure if it's worth the price otherwise when compared to the cheaper Reposado stuff.

Wellenbrecher said:
Tyskie truly is the only good thing that ever came out of Poland apart from hilariously pathetic nationalists and sausages.

Is it like whiskey?
I'm drinking whiskey. And beer. It is very brain-pleasing.

Lots of warm vodka and fernet yesterday. Been long since I last had to drink that stuff as warm as it was. At least the morning was surprisingly not absolutely awful.

Back
Top Bottom