OSP Medieval Oriental The Dracaena Marginata (Kardeş Kanı)

Users who are viewing this thread

By the way, we are the second most popular mod of the day in Moddb. Thank you :mrgreen:

6QG9D0.png

BerserkerRezo said:
Maybe this will be a mod that will display Byzantines in their full glory?  :iamamoron:

I don't know what "in glory" means exactly but I can say that the mod is inspired by the historical facts. Therefore, 4 states which are Byzantine Empire, Mameluke Sultanate, Ottoman Principality and Karamanids will be more powerful than the others :mrgreen:

BerserkerRezo said:
I mean "Glory" I mean that they will have historically accurate weapons, armor. towns. lords.

Yeah sure. That's what I'm trying to do for not only Byzantine Empire but also the other states :mrgreen:

BerserkerRezo said:
The mod creator seems to be muted

I'm back :smile:

Lord_Ashenwyte said:
So, how is it going?

It's going good but me and my friends who help me to develop the mod have some lectures in these days, therefore we got slower a little. I hope we can release the beta version until April 1.

Edit: The planned release date can be pushed back according to the suggestions made by other users in any forum. We really consider the suggestions.

SlayerFor said:
Nice mod.

Thanks bro :smile:

Edit: Informing...

We have no dealings with this website. Therefore, we don't accept absence of any disclaimer if you download something from there.

Back
Top Bottom