The Donation Desk

Users who are viewing this thread

bjorne. said:
Great!..

I currently have 144 different sound tracks for the muskets.

Not that you really need it, but just in case 144 musket sounds aren't enough, We just got a .57 cal Musket if you want me to try recording!

well you can't use for than like 40 sounds per weapon if I am right.

So we need to split them up into

Musket/Rifle

Light Musket

Pistol

Other

but yea you can do recordings that would be great!

Sweet, it'll be in like a week or so, because we have to get more balls (That's what she said) and we also need more lubricant (!!!THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!). But I can get some, I'll upload the actual raw samples, and I'll try to smooth out the sounds. These muskets are no where near as loud as a more modern weapon, but still I have a feeling that a microphone is going to pick up some choppy sounds. But we'll just to have to wait and see.

Don't Napoleonic-era rifles have a sharper sound when fired or was that from reading the entire Sharpe Series?

Venitius said:
Don't Napoleonic-era rifles have a sharper sound when fired or was that from reading the entire Sharpe Series?

i think they do,  but next to an AK47 a napoleonic era rifle sounds mellow (believe me, i tried it).  but i have never heard a musket fired with a real bullet, so dont take my word for absolute certain.

Blackpowder is less volatile than the gunpowder used now-a-days, that and it doesn't burn clean at all, and  at lot of it doesn't even burn. So you basically are using less of a weaker powder with blackpowder, than if you used a regular modern gunpowder. So it doesn't nearly have the same effectiveness of modern-weapons. That and the Mossberg we shot last weekend sounded like a freaking Howitzer going off. My point is, that .57 cal musket we have is going to be no where near as loud as the .22 bolt action we have. sharper? Not really sure about that one though.

hum.... so... how about  a TXT with a new full nation?
click meh to view my alpha nation soldier line
[/]
[]
colonial army
      ·colonial recruit
            ·colonial Trained Recruit
                      ·colonial Regular
                            ·Jersey Rifleman
                                  ·Caroline Officer
            ·Colonial Militia
                  ·Virginia Militia
                          ·Militia Ranger
                              ·French Volunteer
                          ·Colonial Marine
            ·Militia Grenadier
                  ·Grenadier Officer

AND MORE!! (if i can do the retextures of them, i'll be pleased)
[/]
[][/]

lol.... brother-traductor failed, is using windows 95 XD

what i wanted to say is that the game would we much interesting with  the Colonial Army (pre-USA) , this was my original mind of the troop Tree, and, if you want any example, i can do it (hats included).

Well as far as I know, Bjorne doesn't want to add any more factions to RoR, but you could make it an add-on I suppose.

1st. I did have a American faction from the start. But.. after a while it seamed abit... flat.
2nd. I won't add any new faction that is correct.
3rd. What approval? for what?

Back
Top Bottom