The difference between men and women...

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't argue with the lady. She gets angry.

And we aren't bickering, just having a gentlemanly conversation.

How can you be having a gentlemanly conversation without any gentlemen present?

I have been told that a firm kick to the Venus Mount hurts a lot as well - strangely nobody's really been able to compare it :razz:

IIRC the nerve centers in testicles and in ovaries are the same, so a kick in the balls and menstrual pains ought to feel more or less alike.

Men tend to be slightly larger than women, this is because we are omnivorous and have to travel frequently in order to obtain food, as opposed to Gorillas which can sit in one spot for long periods of time with a single male (twice as large as females) and a harem of females.  While it might be nice to have a harem, unfortunately it sucks for the chicks, because without competition the Male gorilla has a 2 inch penis and produces very little sperm.

That is another difference...men have much smaller gonads than women, although this is true across all species (by definition).

Another difference is that women have to bear a parasite for 9 months while pregnant, requiring much greater cost to reproduce than for a male...this causes women to be choosier than men.  In a recent study, confederates asked random opposite sex participants in a city one of three questions.  The first was, would you go on a date with me?  Men and women replied about equally with 50% saying yes.  The second was, would you like to come up to my apartment?  Men answered at about 70% yes, and women answered at around 20% yes.  The third question was, will you have sex with me?  80% of men said yes, 0% of women said yes.

These are just some of the amazing differences between women and men.

-Grocat

As used in the study:

Average male confederate:
Ugly%20Guy.gif

Average female confederate:
PWO6657.jpg

"science!"

An4Sh said:
Rory_Gallagher said:
Bulle said:
Failman said:
It's right about the women at least.
Right about men too.

THAT'S IT! I've just had it with all that ***** insubordination. Well, HAVE AT THEE!

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4625/wowthats****edup.gif
Man I'd love a link to the full video of that.

I dunno, I took the gif from encyclopedia dramatica and slightly modified it to not show the breasts

Seff said:
I have been told that a firm kick to the Venus Mount hurts a lot as well - strangely nobody's really been able to compare it :razz:

IIRC the nerve centers in testicles and in ovaries are the same, so a kick in the balls and menstrual pains ought to feel more or less alike.

Eek. Ouch.  :shock:

FrisianDude said:
Seff said:

Eek. Ouch.  :shock:

I can already see hardcore feminists inventing a monthly ball kicker to further equalize things between the sexes

Rory_Gallagher said:
An4Sh said:
Rory_Gallagher said:
Bulle said:
Failman said:
It's right about the women at least.
Right about men too.

THAT'S IT! I've just had it with all that ***** insubordination. Well, HAVE AT THEE!

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4625/wowthats****edup.gif
Man I'd love a link to the full video of that.

I dunno, I took the gif from encyclopedia dramatica and slightly modified it to not show the breasts

Don't care, link me to tits nao.

Both male and female confederates were rated as equivalent in attractiveness by the opposite sex.  Honestly, men are just horn dogs...science proves it.

-Grocat

Back
Top Bottom