The Devs should fix the perks immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Apart from the entry level perks none of them work. Seeing how there are already a few attempts by the modders to fix these i dont see why the devs cant fix it in a week.

I think it really would add a lot to the game. Sure it is fun and all but as things are now i dont really have an incentive to play SP right now.

I was consoling myself traits until i realized after each battle my valor would reset to zero. And im the type of general who ALWAYS leads the charge. My valorous wife, ira, must think im a complete wussy. So much for role play....

The perks are a good place to start if they are serious about finishing the game. Many of them, like the party size perks, should be easy to implement.

To paraphrase the sea raiders, MORE PERK FIXIN, LESS NERFIN!

I was consoling myself traits until i realized after each battle my valor would reset to zero. And im the type of general who ALWAYS leads the charge. My valorous wife, ira, must think im a complete wussy. So much for role play....
How did you manage to marry Ira?
I tried, but talking to Rhagaea gives me only a 'Nevermind' option, can't talk to her about marrying her daughter.
I was told there's a bug where Ira isn't recognized by the engine as Rhagaea daughter aka Rhagaea doesn't have a family at all, only in the flavor text.
???

How did you manage to marry Ira?
I tried, but talking to Rhagaea gives me only a 'Nevermind' option, can't talk to her about marrying her daughter.
I was told there's a bug where Ira isn't recognized by the engine as Rhagaea daughter aka Rhagaea doesn't have a family at all, only in the flavor text.
???

Hi. You have to admire Ira (talk with her say you want to discuss that you are her most admire or something like that. After this wait an hour and talk again.. Spell check 3 times, wait a day and than again spell check. When everything works...) and than talk to rhagea.

Cheers.

As far as I know, devs are right now concentrating on optimizing the game, not on adding missing features. Which is logical and right way to do it. You need to first get things that you already have run well, before you add more stuff. Else it will be much harder to optimize it later.

Hi. You have to admire Ira (talk with her say you want to discuss that you are her most admire or something like that. After this wait an hour and talk again.. Spell check 3 times, wait a day and than again spell check. When everything works...) and than talk to rhagea.

Cheers.
Well, I've done exactly that, except my first attempt was a failure. I didn't want to load and try again since there's an option to discuss a possible marriage after a failed attempt, but every time she says it's impossible for us to ever get married. Maybe save scumming would have helped... Right then, gotta look for an early save... doh... :cautious:

Well, I've done exactly that, except my first attempt was a failure. I didn't want to load and try again since there's an option to discuss a possible marriage after a failed attempt, but every time she says it's impossible for us to ever get married. Maybe save scumming would have helped... Right then, gotta look for an early save... doh... :cautious:
Yeah that's a shame. I think you should be able to have another chance (possibly with her remembering your previous arguments and reacting accordingly) after some months if she is still available.

Regarding perks I also don't see why they don't implement at least some of the ones that give small bonuses. Shouldn't be too hard I believe, but what do I know? Q

Yea you fail once you're done. Save scumming is basically required to since there's like 2 eligible women to marry per faction so if you botch it with both you're boned.

Can you guys quit the yapping already, there's probably a thread every single day either shouting for perks, fixing spears and other things.
The developers have built this game from nothing, while modders have the freedom to fix whatever they want, so they tend to focus on a single issue.
Considering the game has been developed for 8 years and EA started less than a month ago, which has been difficult for everybody considering Corona has everybody on lockup, you should have more patience. The fixes will come

There is a mod which gives you a second chance on nexus .. I am also against save scumming and would love some Perma death options and more "fear" of "dieing" in battle. Fleeing for example or give up is underestimated.

Can you guys quit the yapping already, there's probably a thread every single day either shouting for perks, fixing spears and other things.
The developers have built this game from nothing, while modders have the freedom to fix whatever they want, so they tend to focus on a single issue.
Considering the game has been developed for 8 years and EA started less than a month ago, which has been difficult for everybody considering Corona has everybody on lockup, you should have more patience. The fixes will come
Exactly this. Making a mod is easy. They don't have to think of the consequences. Devs need to think of the future of the game while implementing new things. And everyone is saying "they are doing small unnecesary fixes instead of adding/fixing important issues". I'm pretty sure, a small team is doing small fixes like we get, and a large different team is working on a big patch right now. Making big patches/changes takes more time. Everyone should be patient. This game is like a child to TaleWorlds. They won't abandon it, don't worry.

We don't even know if the perks are final, maybe the perks not implemented are going to change. Lots are related to features clearly incomplete, besides that features could change dramatically so perks should change.

I think this is the reason why they don't fix them immediately.

Back
Top Bottom