B Musket Era The Deluge: With Fire & Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Dyktator

Sergeant Knight at Arms
oCEPkyG.png

Yr6vxRm.png
Welcome! In the upcoming months we can expect informations about inevitable end of the Bannerlord Early Access, what indicates the beginning of the great mods era. The Deluge, XVIIth century mod, won't be an exception here. But Warband era knows another similar title - With Fire and Sword, the standalone game that historic theme matches The Deluge, but focused on a different play style. In the sequel we want to join the best parts of both games, hence this mod's subtitle. The Deluge will containt both - singleplayer campaign and multiplayer. By the time we get to the cooperation within community to get the game as good as its possible, we need more people onboard.
d5uZRwa.png
Witajcie! W najbliższych miesiącach doczekamy się pewnie informacji dotyczących nieuchronnego końca fazy Early Access Bannerlorda, a to oznacza również nadejście nowej ery dużych modów. Kontynuacji doczeka się również The Deluge, czyli mod rozgrywający się w XVII-wiecznej Europie Wschodniej. W czasach Warband istniał jednak również niezależny tytuł "Ogniem i Mieczem" o identycznej tematyce, jednak odmiennym charakterze. W kontynuacji chcemy połączyć najlepsze elementy tak z The Deluge, jak i WFaSa, stąd symboliczny podtytuł drugiej części Deluge. Mod będzie zawierał zarówno kampanię dla jednego gracza, jak i tryb multiplayer. Zanim jednak przejdziemy do współpracy ze społecznością, potrzebujemy do pomocy więcej ludzi.

Who are we looking for? / Kogo aktualnie szukamy?
  • 3D modelers
  • 2D artists
  • sceners
  • Historians who can speak turkish

If you are interested, contact me on PM!

Looking forward to sticking pikes and hitting with the butt of my harquebus stock. We will be very pending, good luck and courage with the development. :party:

Good luck! Warband mod The Deluge was so good and innovative that, it made Fire&Sword obsolete even before it's release. I guess it was the first mod that introduced the dynamic weather and wave-y physics in Warband.
The main issue was that it was only MP. I'm glad to see that this mod aims to address both SP and MP, which definitely will make it enjoyable much more.

Best of luck! İt will be great to see a new Musket Mod. As the creative producer of the Sword & Musket project, we would like to reiterate that we are always open to any help that may arise. Hope to have dinner at the Swedish King's palace, have a good work, gentlemen. :wink:

time to reform The Byzantine Empire and reconquer Constantinople, Trabzon and Mangup !

wish you actually included more of Anatolia , so i could also Reform Trebizond
also Cyprus as well

Crimea is there which is good because i can reform The Principality Of Theodoro , also known as Gothia

i have a question

are you going to have a breechloading wheel lock arquebus ?
it was made in 1625 in the HRE

8 years after the Thirty years war

here's a link to a forgotten weapons video
i think it would be OP in Multiplayer

so make it very Expensive and only to HRE Dragoons

if not then make it into a hidden weapon in a map (any mode or just invasion , like the axe pistol , fuse lock pistol , golden yataghan , and flambard)

by the way another question
in the Mount and Blade With Fire and Sword game

do double barreled wheel lock carbines exist in the 1600s ?

and did swedish infantry troops or mercenaries ever had half armors ?

Last edited:
Ahh yes, the delunge.
what an amazing mod
still a shame that there couldn't be three quarters armor and armet helmets (with plumes) and plate gauntlets for Heavy Cuirassiers of The HRE
and Denmark wasn't in the mod
and the flags were all buggy (i tried to choose sweden but it chose another flag, and when i chose Holland it chose another flag and it wouldn't even appear)
and also horses that tank musket balls with no problem
and shields (especially the ones for Rondartschiers)
have the durability of cardboard

but i still love the mod and work and passion and effort that was put into it

Last edited:
But you know TaleWorlds haven't even released modding tools for multiplayer, right? No way that the Deluge will be finished by the end of 2021.
The scope, details, those turbulent equally beautiful and harsh times not only for Rzeczpospolita... You aim high to make such an impressive and immersive MOD. I really hope you will not be discouraged and pick up where you left the work as soon as modding tools are back on steam. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see the final version.

Back
Top Bottom